Sneijder moving to ManU for 40MIO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
    Real Madrid has been doing it for years I don't argue with that.
    But the bold part of your sentence is just wrong and there is enough evidence to prove that.
    I don't mind your stance though since you're a fan.
    sorry, but unless u provide reasonable enough evidence as u claim, ur argument holds no truth. ur only claim so far was daei, hashemian, wisinger, thiam, schlaudruff. but this set of players is not called STACKING ALL THE SUPERSTARS AVAILABLE which was the initial argument! besides, this example isnt exactly correct either cos they dont all belong to the same era at bayern to exactly stack them up!

not to forget, ur an anti-bayern guy anyways (from ur posts here on PFDC in international forum). so ur as biased as i am
    Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 07-17-2011, 04:16 AM.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      sorry, but unless u provide reasonable enough evidence as u claim, ur argument holds no truth. ur only claim so far was daei, hashemian, wisinger, thiam, schlaudruff. but this set of players is not called STACKING ALL THE SUPERSTARS AVAILABLE which was the initial argument! besides, this example isnt exactly correct either cos they dont all belong to the same era at bayern to exactly stack them up!
      not to forget, ur an anti-bayern guy anyways (from ur posts here on PFDC in international forum). so ur as biased as i am

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post

so wat now, u take the picture of one instance of a player on a bench and make it a claim?

i can take a picture of messi and C. ronaldo on the bench of their teams and make a similar claim

as expected, ur claims are all partial, or incomplete, which is why ur coming up with these cheap tactics, but they are not working

just fyi, podolski was benched when toni & klose were starting. in a 2 forwards system, 2 were starters, 1 was a sub - a sub that almost always got play time and was subbed in during every game. besides, sometimes podolski started and klose was on the bench and subbed in later. how is that stacking?

in a 1 forward system, gomez was starting, klose was benched and was always one of the preferable substitutes to get in the game. again, how is that stacking?

once again, a pathetic desperate attempt, and once again, an epic failure!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
        X