No announcement yet.

Iran's strongest man killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how sad, most likely being the big guy he is he was into some kinda trouble...big guys always get attention from gangs and mafia tryin to recruit them

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      how sad, most likely being the big guy he is he was into some kinda trouble...big guys always get attention from gangs and mafia tryin to recruit them
      Not to over generalize but almost all these super big guys in Iran, especially those who participate in Iran's strongest man stuff are what we call "jaahel" who are themselves usually either gang leaders or part of them. Like it or not Iran still suffers from Shaboon Bimokh syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
        Not to over generalize but almost all these super big guys in Iran, especially those who participate in Iran's strongest man stuff are what we call "jaahel" who are themselves usually either gang leaders or part of them. Like it or not Iran still suffers from Shaboon Bimokh syndrome.

right. but there are some of them who are very nice down to earth guys too.

but its not very different than any other country, usually big guys get steered in the wrong direction

Comment

right. but there are some of them who are very nice down to earth guys too.

but its not very different than any other country, usually big guys get steered in the wrong direction
          I was just saying those good guys among them would not be jumped by three goons and stabbed to death.

Comment

ahkey so sad, r.i.p

Comment

rip

could this be political?
              i heard he was friends with AN

Comment

I just found this ..... WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

Comment

Here is a more detailed explanation of what happened, although it says the attackers were arrested. Can anyone confirm this ??
                  It also says they stabbed him 50 times ! Bastards!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ge-attack.html

Comment

if he was AN supporter, khak too saresh

Comment

-.-

It is not our bussiness what he supports...
                      sigpic

Comment

Emrooz chalesh kardan dar Karaj.

More at Payvand News

Comment

thats disrespectful man

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                            -.-
                            It is not our bussiness what he supports...

u know in a place where theres some what justice and freedom then its ok to say those things. But when ur dealing with a dictator and a regime that FORCES and HARRASES people everyday, saying stuff like that doesnt make sense.

inshallah once we have a free iran, we can say things like that and people can support different politicians and parties as long as theres mutual respect and no ZOOR GOOYEE

Comment

WTF man I hope you said that without thinking just in the moment otherwise you're a D*ck.

Ghotbi also attended Ahmadinejads inaugural ceremony and I hated him with a passion but I still wouldn't be happy if he died.

I think all athletes in Iran have to kiss the ass of someone higher up atleast once to get anywhere.

Comment

Wow, seems like his murder was political!!

Ruhollah Dadashi was stabbed to death by three assailants after a head-on collision in Tehran last week.

He had been a prominent supporter of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. His skills were heavily promoted in the state media, especially in publications close to the controversial president.

Iran organised an all-comers strongest man world championship on the Gulf island of Kish last year. When Dadashi won he was lauded in the media as the prime exponent of a discipline that Iran has excelled at in recent years.

But his apparent willingness to take sides in power struggle between Mr Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei appears to have been his undoing.

He was recently said to have "insulted" the Supreme Leader by publicly observing that the Ayatollah Khamenei was "behind" all the pressures on Mr Ahmadinejad.

Comment

Working...
                                X