Iran's strongest man killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the country is messed when Jahan says this:

A conservative website, Jahan News, bemoaned the use of violence to settle political scores. "Violence has now become an indispensable part of our cultural life which is a reflection of the intolerance that has swept our establishments,"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverton1990 View Post
      Wow, seems like his murder was political!!
      Ruhollah Dadashi was stabbed to death by three assailants after a head-on collision in Tehran last week.
      He had been a prominent supporter of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. His skills were heavily promoted in the state media, especially in publications close to the controversial president.
      Iran organised an all-comers strongest man world championship on the Gulf island of Kish last year. When Dadashi won he was lauded in the media as the prime exponent of a discipline that Iran has excelled at in recent years.
      But his apparent willingness to take sides in power struggle between Mr Ahmadinejad and Ayatollah Ali Khamenei appears to have been his undoing.
      He was recently said to have "insulted" the Supreme Leader by publicly observing that the Ayatollah Khamenei was "behind" all the pressures on Mr Ahmadinejad.

He had offered his gold medal to the president, praising Mr Ahmadinejad as "the real champion of the nation".
      Witnesses said Mr Dadashi had confronted three men in another car after an accident. The "Bruce Lee" style attackers fought with Dadashi for forty minutes, finally overpowering the muscle man and stabbing him 50 times. Commander Alireza Akbarshahi of the Greater Tehran Police Force said "all the three people involved in the murder of Dadashi have now been
      arrested as they were attempting to flee the capital city".
      A conservative website, Jahan News, bemoaned the use of violence to settle political scores. "Violence has now become an indispensable part of our cultural life which is a reflection of the intolerance that has swept our establishments," it said. "Our politicians and intellectuals must urgently sit down and find a lasting solution to this rule of violence and intolerance."
      Mr Dadashi was Iran's and Asia's strongest man and in the international championship of last year held in the Island of Kish he beat twelve other contestants from various Asian and European countries
      Mr Ahmadinejad has suffered a series of rebukes from Ayatollah Khamenei in recent months, including a very public dressing down for attempting to fire the intelligence minister.
      Once allies, Ayatollah Khamenei's support was vital to Mr Ahmadinejad's survival after nationwide protests erupted following the rigged presidential election in 2009. Since then Ayatollah Khamenei is said to fear the Mr Ahmadinejad has grown too powerful.
      It could of been but it says he confronted them after an accident. I want to know why he confronted the 3 men and also why he was fighting with the 3 men for "40 minutes !!" and the police weren't called or no1 went to help. Where the f*ck were they fighting ? In the middle of the biaboon ?

Comment

^ The story, like all IR manufactured stories, just sounds way too fishy and makes no sense - hence, one can suspect it's been made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverton1990 View Post
          ^ The story, like all IR manufactured stories, just sounds way too fishy and makes no sense - hence, one can suspect it's been made up.
          Yh that's what I was thinking because 40 minutes is a long f*cking time to be fighting, especially in the middle of the streets. They say they've caught the 3 suspects but who knows what to believe. We need this guy in Iran lol....

Comment

lol totally fake story, we'll never know the truth

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
            WTF man I hope you said that without thinking just in the moment otherwise you're a D*ck.
            Ghotbi also attended Ahmadinejads inaugural ceremony and I hated him with a passion but I still wouldn't be happy if he died.
            I think all athletes in Iran have to kiss the ass of someone higher up atleast once to get anywhere.

relax man, seems like some of u took it the wrong way, im not saying im happy he died, i said earlier its very sad but to me anyone who supports ANTAR or IR is a disgrace to iran. But i do agree u have to kiss some ass to an extent but some go further. ghotbi and rezazadeh are shit in my book too

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
              I think all athletes in Iran have to kiss the ass of someone higher up atleast once to get anywhere.
              Just in Iran? In Iran it is zaya...
              In Austria it is worser that in iran but nobody wants to accept it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                if he was AN supporter, khak too saresh
                interesting choice of an insult for a dead guy lol

r i p

Comment

rip

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                    interesting choice of an insult for a dead guy lol

r i p
                    Read post #35

Comment

Graphic photos!

Photos: Murder convict hanged in public in Iran
                      PayvandNews

Comment

Khoda rahmetes koneh

Comment

Khoda biyamorzatesh! I'm very saddened to hear about this just now.

Comment

Working...
                          X