Klinsmann to coach USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
    Klinsmann rejected the offers in the past because he wanted total control of the US' national team which the US federation didn't agree. However, that has changed since the US federation is in dire need of change and Klinsmann has the experience to bring progress to the national team.
    That's good news. The World Cup will be more exciting to watch. I hope this increases the popularity of soccer in the US.
    Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

here is wat philip lahm has to say about klinsman during his coaching tenure at bayern...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germa...n-under-jurgen

We had to come up with our own tactical plan under Jurgen Klinsmann - Bayern Munich's Philipp Lahm

The Germany international has claimed that the current USA coach didn't care much for tactics during his spell in charge of the Bavarians

Bayern Munich defender Philipp Lahm is not too impressed with Jurgen Klinsmann's coaching skills and has revealed that the current USA tactician only focused on the physical aspect of the game and left tactical decisions to the players during his time with the Bavarian club.

Klinsmann took the reins at Bayern in the summer of 2008, but failed to see out the season as he was sacked with five games still to be played.

"The experiment with Klinsmann was a failure. We were only working on our fitness in training. He didn't care much for tactical stuff," cites Bild from Lahm's autobiography 'Der feine Unterschied - Wie man heute Spitzenfussballer wird', (The subtle difference - how to become a top footballer today) which will go on sale on Monday.

"It was up to the players to come together before a match and discuss how we were going to play. All the players knew after about eight weeks that it was not going to work out with Klinsmann. The remainder of that campaign was nothing but limiting the damage."

The 47-year-old Klinsmann had been out of work ever since he left Bayern in 2009 until his appointment as national team coach of the USA last month.
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well lahm means meat in arabic so you really can't give him much credibility.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

good move for the USA but I hope it backfires in some way for them. I cant stand the USA team, by far one of the most arrogant and overrated national teams in the world

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
            good move for the USA but I hope it backfires in some way for them. I cant stand the USA team, by far one of the most arrogant and overrated national teams in the world
            I agree, kind of like the Miami Heat!!!!!
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

haha its different when you can back up your arrogance, the USA football team on the other hand has consistently been a completely average team yet they act like they are one of the worlds best

Comment

haha its different when you can back up your arrogance, the USA football team on the other hand has consistently been a completely average team yet they act like they are one of the worlds best

Comment

i would say they are just a couple years away from being the among the world's best. USA arrogant???? are you kidding me? look at some of our bacheh soosools playing for TM. now THAT's arrogance. The USA team is a bunch of hungry for success players who play for their country and not to look good for the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                    i would say they are just a couple years away from being the among the world's best. USA arrogant???? are you kidding me? look at some of our bacheh soosools playing for TM. now THAT's arrogance. The USA team is a bunch of hungry for success players who play for their country and not to look good for the girls.
                    arash my friend USA is terrible, the only reason they get into the world cup every time is because of their region ! They get their asses whooped every world cup and its going to continue to happen. At best, they are slightly above average, compared to the rest of the world, and it will always be that way. Whenever they get one victory against a bigger name in the world they go nuts and think they are the best in the world

However I do agree with you about some of the players on our team being ridiculously arrogant with no right to be

Comment

Working...
                    X