Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    hey behzadir jan.
    any news on bahrami recovering in time for asian championship?
    how about arsalan's case with rice uni?
    also i'm assuming kamrani and afagh should be fine to come back?
    veisi must definitely be out after that knee injury in today's game im guessing.
    Hi Farhad jan,you okay dada?

Samad will be ok for the Asian championship for sure.Indeed he could've played in Taiwan in the Jones cup if it was necessary and needed.

Afagh and Kamrani are fit right now but not playing them was for preventing any serious injuries again. These 2 especially Kamrani has been under pressure for like 2 years now.Mehdi has been playing in every single tournament for "Team Melli" and Mahram. So the needed rest was a good job given by Matic.

Well Arsalan's case is still far from certain. He is willing to play with the national team himself and has written a letter to the University on behalf of the Iranian olympic commitee. We got to wait to see how things will work out in the coming days.

Veisi's injury was horrible,the scene was very unpleasant. Hope he will be ok when he's back. I'm not setting my hopes high to have him back for this years Asian Championship. Lets wait and see how things go through with his medical tests in 2 days.

Comment

is it safe to say haddadi may be the second most dominant asian player ever? only behind yao?

Comment

Originally posted by behzadir View Post
        Hi Farhad jan,you okay dada?

Samad will be ok for the Asian championship for sure.Indeed he could've played in Taiwan in the Jones cup if it was necessary and needed.

Afagh and Kamrani are fit right now but not playing them was for preventing any serious injuries again. These 2 especially Kamrani has been under pressure for like 2 years now.Mehdi has been playing in every single tournament for "Team Melli" and Mahram. So the needed rest was a good job given by Matic.

Well Arsalan's case is still far from certain. He is willing to play with the national team himself and has written a letter to the University on behalf of the Iranian olympic commitee. We got to wait to see how things will work out in the coming days.

Veisi's injury was horrible,the scene was very unpleasant. Hope he will be ok when he's back. I'm not setting my hopes high to have him back for this years Asian Championship. Lets wait and see how things go through with his medical tests in 2 days.
        yes I'm feeling okay

Okay sucks about Veisi. He will be a big miss but with returning players you mentioned Iran can cope. I hope him a speedy and safe recovery.

Iran with Afagh, Kamrani, and especially Bahrami added to the team should be a huge booster to the team that's been performing well. Wuhan, China here comes the two-time defending champs!

thanks for the news bro.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
          is it safe to say haddadi may be the second most dominant asian player ever? only behind yao?
          No doubt about that and he's only 26. So much more to come from him in Asia.

Comment

Here's a picture Haddadi posted on his fb with the caption: "GHAHREMAN SHODIM KE"

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

this team got huge GHEYRAT. they win when it matters the most and get it done.
              This.

Look what Basketball has achieved in the recent years. 2 back to back asian championships resulting in an olympic birth and a 2010 World cup appearance.

Losing a starter after the Asian championship in 2007 didn't slow our way down. Aidin was a great player and one who will be missed forever with his great attitude. But we are still alive,not nagging about our chances and the "IF's" that happen to be pretty often in our football.

I completely disagree that the gheyrat thing has anything to do with money as some say. Look at Haddadi,no one in football makes the money he does but still look how passionate he his toward his country on the court.He blocked 7 shots today but a scene was worth to see. He was out of position in one scene and the Korean 2.21 center went up for an easy dunk that Hamed couldn't reach to block. He hit himself in the head for that simple mistake and 2 points. That's what "gheyrat" is in my books. You could see it on Oshin,Aren and Javad's face. But the captain of the team is above all. Samad Nikkhah will be a huge boost on the court. He is a true gheyrati leader as i know him in person.

Basketball needs a lot of attention guys.I don't remember a team sport in the olympics recently,but basketball did it. We are going for the 3peat in China against China. Godd luck to our boys

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
                X