Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghana-Nice[R]

Ghana lost 3-0 vs. Nice yesterday!

sure nice is better than FC. Lyss but ghana had their star players playing!
    Appiah,Essien!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Originally posted by police in helicopter
    You are wrong on Ghana my friend, they have an excellent squad with big names such as Essien, Appiah, Muntari, Kuffour...They will be this year's cindrella team.
    Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
    I agree with Cameroon who should have made it and same with Nigeria, but Ghana is right now IMO, one of Africa's best countries with amazing talents like Essien from Chelsea, Kufour from Roma, Appiah from Juventus ETC...
    What now guys? WHAT NOW!? Good talent does NOT equal good team.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
      What now guys? WHAT NOW!? Good talent does NOT equal good team.
      These results doesn't say anything.

Iran lost with all their star players to AS Roma before the '98 World Cup by 7-1. And lets not forget the 1-2 loss to the second team of Macedonia with our first team.

Real Madrid will all their stars beat Thailand that lost 3-0 to Iran only by 2-1 in a friendly matches.

Just a few months ago France lost to Slovakia by 1-2 in Paris with their full team.

You can't say how a team will perform in the World Cup by looking to these results.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad
        These results doesn't say anything.
        Iran lost with all their star players to AS Roma before the '98 World Cup by 7-1. And lets not forget the 1-2 loss to the second team of Macedonia with our first team.
        Real Madrid will all their stars beat Thailand that lost 3-0 to Iran only by 2-1 in a friendly matches.
        Just a few months ago France lost to Slovakia by 1-2 in Paris with their full team.
        You can't say how a team will perform in the World Cup by looking to these results.
        Ok I could also bring results of teams who did bad in friendlies prior to world cup and went on to do bad in the world cup itself also, Im sure there are plenty more than those few you named. But these also dont prove anything and are irrevelant to this particular team! I simply saw them play with their stars and lose badly to a club side, so that influenced my opinion to say they are a poor team, no need to bring past results from other teams who have nothing to do with these guys and their future performances. Simple as that son.
        Last edited by Amir H F; 05-10-2006, 01:17 PM.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X