Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened in italy-spain?

Comment

Slovenia 0-0 Belgium, once Belgium's luck is back they'll do good things (had like 15 chances)

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

i remember when Brazil played wonderful football against the purely motivated Iran one year ago, where Dani Alves scored the thunder goal through a free kick

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          i remember when Brazil played wonderful football against the purely motivated Iran one year ago, where Dani Alves scored the thunder goal through a free kick
          yeah, we all do lol

CITY

Comment

Btw Bahrain drew 0-0 against Oman.

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
              I didn't know where to put this vid so I made a new thread:

Japan and Korea used their BEST TEAMS having all possible euro-based players and Japan won 3-0. I didn't watch the game but according to my korean friend Japan dominated the whole match and made Korea look like some low asian team and could have scored many more goals.
              here are goals. In case you guys don't know, Japan and Korea have a very competitive rivalry with matches usually ending in draws or 1-0 wins.
              Japan ready to conquer Asian football by a milestone once again?

One of these two teams will win a WC soon.
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                what happened in italy-spain?

Italy won 2-1

amazing game, both teams played good one touch ball, call me biased but italy had much better chances, balotelli was show boating too much

spain got a bs penalty so they tied before half but italy's first goal was pure class, finally at the end italy got the 2nd goal

Comment

Still weird to see a black player playing for Italy haha

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                    Still weird to see a black player playing for Italy haha

lol ya there are 2 now...this young kid Ogbonna from torino got called up too, but hasnt played yet....at one point they showed the bench and they were next to each other, it was hard to believe it was italy's bench haha

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                      Btw Bahrain drew 0-0 against Oman.
                      The ref must have made a fortune off of this game with both sides sauding him.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

this is a new begining for both italia and spain... for spain this is the begining of their demise and for italia this is the begining of a new ERA
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          this is a new begining for both italia and spain... for spain this is the begining of their demise and for italia this is the begining of a new ERA
                          what bs.

did you come up with that conclusion over a friendly match?!!

Comment

usa trailing mexico 1-0 at half time.

jurgen klinsman needs time with this team in order to get good results. the first half usa looked horrible, they had no tactical plan and never made a real attempt to go forward. basically, they looked like TM vs south korea in the asian cup. i hope things change in the second half.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Italy won 2-1
                              amazing game, both teams played good one touch ball, call me biased but italy had much better chances, balotelli was show boating too much
                              spain got a bs penalty so they tied before half but italy's first goal was pure class, finally at the end italy got the 2nd goal
                              was it played in juventus's stadium? just guessing based on the nets

Comment

FT: usa 1-1 mexico

the referee was an absolute disgrace. usa was robbed a penalty, if not 2 and he only gave a mexican defender a yellow when he clearly deserved a red by pulling down rogers from behind.

after mexico completely controlling the first half, usa came out strong in the second half and actually moved the ball around the pitch very nicely and pushed forward well. brek shea played a very nice game i wish he could have played a bit more. usa's future looks very bright IMO
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X