Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    FT: usa 1-1 mexico
    the referee was an absolute disgrace. usa was robbed a penalty, if not 2 and he only gave a mexican defender a yellow when he clearly deserved a red by pulling down rogers from behind.
    after mexico completely controlling the first half, usa came out strong in the second half and actually moved the ball around the pitch very nicely and pushed forward well. brek shea played a very nice game i wish he could have played a bit more. usa's future looks very bright IMO
    Late in the game the Mexican sub with long hair (I think #9 or #11) bent down and you could see blood on his shorts where his poop hole was!
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Late in the game the Mexican sub with long hair (I think #9 or #11) bent down and you could see blood on his shorts where his poop hole was!
      LOL, here's a thread about it and the pic of it here:
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=97224
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

US was robbed of a win...mexicans are dirty. The guy shoulda been red carded cuz the US player beat him and he was one on one with the keepr, then mexican guy pulls him down, ref only gives a yellow when it was a clear RED

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        was it played in juventus's stadium? just guessing based on the nets

no in bari

juve got a new stadium that will open on sept. 8th against either man u. or real madrid

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          US was robbed of a win...mexicans are dirty. The guy shoulda been red carded cuz the US player beat him and he was one on one with the keepr, then mexican guy pulls him down, ref only gives a yellow when it was a clear RED

no in bari

juve got a new stadium that will open on sept. 8th against either man u. or real madrid
          haha against man u or real.. i mean if we really want to open it with a loss thats fine hopefully this season they'll get their act together and qualify for Champions league

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            haha against man u or real.. i mean if we really want to open it with a loss thats fine hopefully this season they'll get their act together and qualify for Champions league

Well we beat man u. in old trafford couple of months ago

this stadium is so sick man, its like english style close to the field

Comment

^^ that looks awesome! the seat decoration is the sickest part. if i ever travel to italy i'll definitely try and see a match there.

Comment

Working...
              X