[Video] Hugo Almeida sick goal vs Luxembourg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] Hugo Almeida sick goal vs Luxembourg

I know there is a friendlies thread already but this sick goal deserves it's own thread. Enjoy

Last edited by IranFootball10; 08-11-2011, 03:09 PM.
    sigpic

its been done before, and its luxemberg come on

Comment

Against a team like Germany or Italy in the World Cup final this would have been truly great. Still a good strike though.

Comment

against Luxembourg LOL

Comment

guys, luxembourg is an up and coming european powerhouse and I'm telling you guys, they WILL qualify for the world cup in 2014

Comment

Talking about Hugo Almeida, I loved him when he was playing for W Bremen. Even though he could look clumsy at times (because of his size), he had (and still has) a lethal left foot. Maybe the hardest shooting left footer out there right now.

This was a goal he made (as a Porto player) against Inter in Champions League back in 2005:

Amazing ball movement, and just listen to the sound of the ball hitting the net.

Comment

it doesn't matter vs Luxembourg or Spain, no goalie could've saved that, and also, the chest and volley was so quick, he could have pulled that off against any "good" team
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                it doesn't matter vs Luxembourg or Spain, no goalie could've saved that, and also, the chest and volley was so quick, he could have pulled that off against any "good" team
                Not really. Look at how much time and space he has when he receives the ball. Against a top team there would have been a defender challenging him within a fraction of a second.

Also, the Goalkeeper's positioning and reaction times have a large part to play. What is this Luxembourg keeper anyway, a part-time postman or something?

Comment

ya goal keeper wasnt that good.....still a nice goal

btw, i love hugo in fifa games....he's one of my favorites to score with

Comment

Some people are soo jealous.

Great control and strike, and we have people discussing the opponents? loooool, what a joke.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                    X