Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany Vs Brazil [R]

Fantastic performance by Germany

Last edited by Masoud_A; 08-10-2011, 10:14 PM.

as expected, germany played well. schweinsteiger just gets better and better.

i dont rate brazil's national team that high as of now. their players need more experience and time to gel together. they are still a top team, but not the world power they once were. definately not as good as holland, germany, spain.

i would even say uruguay is better than them, after a fantastic copa america performance. brazil's team right now would be a good match against japan, portugal, england, croatia...good teams like that.

as for germany, as of right now they are looking real good. ozl, khedira, schweinsteiger, gozte, gomez, etc. are gonna be huge in 2012 uefa euro and 2014 brazil. they are really looking to be promising contenders for both tournaments
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Klose keepin it real as well, did you see that back pass?

Comment

Bastian Schwantzsteiger is a beast

Comment

germany is producing more talent now than they were before and i think its all thanks to klinsmann's philosophy.

Comment

theres a thread for this already

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              germany is producing more talent now than they were before and i think its all thanks to klinsmann's philosophy.
              it has little to do with klinsmann

in 2000 when germany's football was on its historical low, they started to invest in their football on the large scale.

among other things the federation forced all teams of 1st and 2nd bundesliga to build youth camps.

the kids of that time were granted to best possible circumstances to develop.

now the kids of back then have grown up and reached the senior national team.

today germany is harvesting the fruits of their consistent hard work of 10 years ago.

now they are stronger than ever and likelier to win the world cup rather than in the recent years.

Comment

true, germanys only worry should be defense line, specially CBs. they have got a couple of decent talents, but until they become world class, it might take some time which will be their achilies heel.
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                X