No announcement yet.

Barcelona vs. Real Madrid #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Real Madrid lose this game it will be very embarrassing because they are at home, and also RM played their best squad possible while Barca are missing the likes of Xavi, Puyol, Pique and Sergio.
    sigpic

Comment

Xabi Alonso scores!! 2-2 What a game!
      sigpic

Comment

Some subs:

Callejon comes on for Khedira

Xavi comes on for Thiago
        sigpic

Comment

victor valdes trips cristiano ronaldo, but no call from the ref!! barca gets away with that one...
          sigpic

Comment

barca got lucky to only draw this match. good game.

Comment

Wow this really sucks for Real Madrid IMO... 2-2 against Barca in this form... Great result for barca.

Comment

In kase lis kheiliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii soooolakhe. asaab khoord kon.

TALEBLOO >>>>>> casillas
                I was an atheist until I realized I am GOD.

Comment

both teams deserved a penalty, madrid because of casillas tripping ronaldo, and barca in the 87th minute when the madrid defenders fouled pedro...

this is a great away result for barca, specially since were playing without so many of our players specially in defence...

Sanchez was way too nervous, for the next game i think we should start with pedro, and bring on sanchez or affelay as a sub.

hopefully puyol, busquets will be fit for the next game, they both play a key role in the team, and today was proof that we need to buy defenders.
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

real were very wasteful up front.

but that's football; making the most of your chances.

Comment

Well id say it's mostly down to time...
                      We will be in much better shape further down the season.
                      I doubt much will change till this wednesday, so i reckon Real has a good chance of winning it - but so do we

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                      both teams deserved a penalty, madrid because of casillas tripping ronaldo, and barca in the 87th minute when the madrid defenders fouled pedro...

this is a great away result for barca, specially since were playing without so many of our players specially in defence...

Sanchez was way too nervous, for the next game i think we should start with pedro, and bring on sanchez or affelay as a sub.

hopefully puyol, busquets will be fit for the next game, they both play a key role in the team, and today was proof that we need to buy defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                        Well id say it's mostly down to time...
                        We will be in much better shape further down the season.
                        I doubt much will change till this wednesday, so i reckon Real has a good chance of winning it - but so do we
                        natars, as long as we get busquets and puyol back for Wednesday it will be all good...
                        Busquets is a key part of the team, very underrated, pedro also... i would start with this line-up if everyone is fit:

-------------valdes------------
                        dani---puyol----pique--abidal
                        ------------busquets----------
                        -----xavi-------------iniesta--
                        Pedro-------Messi-------Villa

or even put pedro on the left, messi on the right and villa in the center.
                        depending on how the game is going we should sub in Fabregas, Sanchez, and affelay/thiago

in this game madrid dominated for a couple of reasons:
                        1. our center def. were not used to playing with each other, they were lost specially abidal, noone knew where to position themselves, they kept on going into each others positions leaving holes in the defence
                        2. keita couldnt control the middle of the field like busquets does
                        3. thiago and sanchez were both nervous, specially sanchez and couldnt perform to their best
                        4. we were missing xavi, we needed someone to make those deadly passes
                        5. PUYOL, we need him just as bad as we need messi, he is a leader, he makes sure everyone is doing everything right, and he is a brick wall in our defence
                        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Working...
                        X