• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal, Barça agree on Fabregas sale

so hes not going to IPL?
    Raft o Bargasht o Raft o Hazfi

Comment

im sorry but due to breaking PFDC copyright laws u will soon be banned.
      btw tmrw he is going to do his medical and he will most likely play in the next clasico
      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
      Villa + Messi =

Comment

it is offical bro his getting a medical exam

Comment

omg wow Barca will be soo stacked when they are 100%, I can think of a lineup right now....

---------------Valdes------------------
          Alves-----Pique------Puyol-------Abidal
          -----Xavi------Fabregas---Iniesta------
          Sanchez------Messi--------David Villa--

Bench:
          Sergio Busquets, Thiago, Pedro, Mascherano, Adriano, Keita, Affellay.

WOW, unbelievable, this team will be sooooooooooooo UNBEATABLE!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

They are definitely not going to drop Busquts and Pedro.. they are key players, Pedro is seriously underrated, and he will be their star player with Messi and Villa.

The midfield 3 will stay the same.

If Fabregas starts, one of Xavi and Iniesta have to be on the bench, or Fabregas can play front three with messi and another forward.. however, you won't get the best out of Fabregas.. he's excellent when he picks up the ball from defence and dictates the flow of game, but not an ideal defensive mid.. so i think Busqutes will remian at DM.

Stat about Fabregas: Fabregas made 75 odd assists in the PL in less than 6 seasons.That's average 12 assists every season.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
              They are definitely not going to drop Busquts and Pedro.. they are key players, Pedro is seriously underrated, and he will be their star player with Messi and Villa.

The midfield 3 will stay the same.

If Fabregas starts, one of Xavi and Iniesta have to be on the bench, or Fabregas can play front three with messi and another forward.. however, you won't get the best out of Fabregas.. he's excellent when he picks up the ball from defence and dictates the flow of game, but not an ideal defensive mid.. so i think Busqutes will remian at DM.

Stat about Fabregas: Fabregas made 75 odd assists in the PL in less than 6 seasons.That's average 12 assists every season.
              I don't know about Sergio Busquets being dropped but Pedro being dropped is likely. Pedro and Alexi Sanchez play in the same winger position, and Pep has already shown that he prefers Sanchez as he played him over Pedro in the Super Cup yesterday vs Real Madrid.
              sigpic

Comment

Here'a a video of his unveiling:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                  I don't know about Sergio Busquets being dropped but Pedro being dropped is likely. Pedro and Alexi Sanchez play in the same winger position, and Pep has already shown that he prefers Sanchez as he played him over Pedro in the Super Cup yesterday vs Real Madrid.
                  for the time being i would start pedro over sanchez, he is very underrated, and has scored in every tournament and in very important games (against madrid, cl finals etc.)
                  sanchez needs to be put into the team slowly, i think affelay deserves a chance too, he was good last season in all the games he played, he even assisted a goal in a clasico
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

pedro has been a big part of barca's success, no way they should choose NEW kid sanchez over him. It was already a bad move to ship out bojan for sanchez. Teams are becoming like women nowdays, they get bored and they want to change, when nothing is wrong with what they have.

and good god....200 mil. buy out clause for fabregas??
                    we live in a ridiculous world, none of these players deserve this especially since so many legends of the game have come on gone for way way way less money

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      pedro has been a big part of barca's success, no way they should choose NEW kid sanchez over him. It was already a bad move to ship out bojan for sanchez. Teams are becoming like women nowdays, they get bored and they want to change, when nothing is wrong with what they have.

and good god....200 mil. buy out clause for fabregas??
                      we live in a ridiculous world, none of these players deserve this especially since so many legends of the game have come on gone for way way way less money
                      the 200 mil buy out clause is just a formality, they're trying to say that he's not gonna move to another club. because that's not the real value of the player...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
                        the 200 mil buy out clause is just a formality, they're trying to say that he's not gonna move to another club. because that's not the real value of the player...

ya i know but still just the fact that players like aguero and sanchez get bought out for 40 mil or whatever is ridiculous.......thanx to teams like real madrid, chelsea, man city and others, this game that we all love is ruined

look at how u guys judge everything from week to week...one game and everyone starts analyzing things...back in the day u had to see like a whole season before u judged things, now its like 2 good games and ur god....2 bad games and ur garbage

Comment

barca should have signed a decent center back as well , seems like puyol is having injury problems these days.

i am really eager to see how the barca formation will now look with cesc and xavi in the same line up.

Comment

Working...
                          X