Manchester City Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester City Fan Thread

I dont expect this thread to get much love fact being we have a pretty decent amount of united fans here...but the few manchester city fans of pfdc (shahin k and i are the only i can think of off the top of my head) we need our own thread too

this year seems to be very promising....its been about a year now that we have had a great squad, and midseason/summer additions such as silva, dzeko, aguero and clicky only bring us more hope.

manchester city can do some big things this season, and definately will pose a threat to teams like manchester united, chelsea, aresenal, liverpool, tottenham, etc.

im not going to sit here and lie and say we are 100x better than united because that would be just flat out stupid since they are the reigning champions, but i will say that this season we will pose a greater threat now that the players have gotten used to mancini, his system, and have gotten used to eachother.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

as much as i hate super stacked teams like this, real and them....i root for city over united any day

hope to see a new EPL champ his year

Comment

Is this the new Bandwagon thread?

Comment

^ for some it will be

oh well....lets hope it doesn't and that the neutral ppl just respect and admire the way this years squad is going to play
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol i dont like citeh because they keep buying arsenal players and they're not done yet but of course citeh over united anyday

Comment

citehs team is amazing

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy

Johnson De Jong Yaya Silva

Tevez Aguero

woooooow

Comment

That is a mid table defense and the reason why they won't be winning the premier league this season. You can't win with a piss poor defensive line like that, United showed this joke of a team what's up in Community Shield

Comment

nice one, opening a fan thread after a 4-0 win and nearly a billion spent on the team

you citeh "fans" are very subtle indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                  That is a mid table defense and the reason why they won't be winning the premier league this season. You can't win with a piss poor defensive line like that, United showed this joke of a team what's up in Community Shield
                  don't forget they have kolo toure coming back from suspension as well
                  sigpic

Comment

you people have gone mad, how could anyone take city over united

Comment

Nasri to city ?
                      sigpic

Comment

lool r u high son mid table defence go look at how many goals they leaked last season that is the best defence in prem son im not even a citeh fan ask anyone dey tell u same thing

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                          lool r u high son mid table defence go look at how many goals they leaked last season that is the best defence in prem son im not even a citeh fan ask anyone dey tell u same thing
                          Don't worry with Clichy in defence they are bound to let in more goals then last season!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            nice one, opening a fan thread after a 4-0 win and nearly a billion spent on the team

you citeh "fans" are very subtle indeed!
                            well, actually i opened this up for news for the season and for the future...nothing to do with the 4-0 win over a newly promoted team...i dont think thats something to be proud of...im not sure why you made the assumption

kolo toure, joleon lescott, gael clichy, wayne bridge, vincent kompany, michah richards....thats a mid table defense in your opinion? i wouldnt say its the best in the prem, not better than united's, but its definately a top 5 defense in the prem.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

everybody underestimates Kompany, he's top 3 defender in EPL, so piss off!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

Working...
                              X