Manchester City Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
    everybody underestimates Kompany, he's top 3 defender in EPL, so piss off!
    You really need to get a grip on reality bro, he's not even the best CB in his own team. Even Smalling is better than him so you piss off. Just cause your shitty team beat a newly promoted team 4-0 doesn't mean they're gonna do anything this season. We all saw how the tip top defense crumbled against United

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
      You really need to get a grip on reality bro, he's not even the best CB in his own team. Even Smalling is better than him so you piss off. Just cause your shitty team beat a newly promoted team 4-0 doesn't mean they're gonna do anything this season. We all saw how the tip top defense crumbled against United
      Yeah thats why he was voted az best player for city. Thats why he's captain, and plays every game..ane that was his first mistake in more than a year! Yoi are delusional..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

thats a pretty hypocritical statement coming from someone who claims city has a "mid-table defense"
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

please stop being a talent hog club and leave nasri alone. we need him or else we'll be trying to make europa league.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            please stop being a talent hog club and leave nasri alone. we need him or else we'll be trying to make europa league.

so where are the arsenal players? i saw arsenal - udinese yesterday for CL match and no nasri, no arshavin, no van persie

btw, ya'll got lucky udinese shoulda won or a tie woulda been a more fair result, so many missed chances

Comment

That is a mid table defense and the reason why they won't be winning the premier league this season. You can't win with a piss poor defensive line like that, United showed this joke of a team what's up in Community Shield
              LOL !

Come on man if ur gonna jump in our thread at least say something reasonable. If you actually watched the EPL season last year you'd know that United let in 37 goals while Chelsea and City each let in only 33. Vincent Kompany was SOLID last year, i would say only Vidic was better at CB last year, and Hart was sensational with the LEAGUE LEADING 18 CLEAN SHEETS! Lets not forget half the season was without Kolo Toure, with Lescott filling in.

Our only weakness at the back is at LB but we still have two talented offensive full backs, only their defending is questionable. If Richards can keep healthy he will be an England starter, I think he is way better than Johnson. And his backup Zabaleta isnt exactly a 'piss poor' defender either.
              ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

nice win today....bolton is a good team

dzeko looks like he is finally getting more comfortable in the prem...i hope he and the team keep up the good work
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Aguero is will be an asset for the team

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Samir Nasri!!! Joins Citeh

Comment

dzeko is on fire!
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

dzeko bere sousk beshe , ronney hamishe sarvareshe !
                        sigpic

Comment

Mesle inke Man City shakh shode!! It's amazing how money can buy you success, and vice-versa (Arsenal)
                          sigpic

Comment

transfers DEAL DONE✅ Man City have signed 21 year old Erling Haaland from Dortmund after activating his release clause. Personal terms never an issue. The wonderkid will be in the premier league next season🔥🍿 #haaland #mancity

Comment

First post in 11 years, sheesh

Comment

Working...
                              X