Iran Basketball NT Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Overconfidence and complacency is what I fear.

Exactly! Much needed post over here. Thanks Nokhodi jan.

We shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. We are not the USA of Asian basketball so i'm not making myself think that it's a piece of make to get the gold medal. In fact we might not reach the Olympics this way. Putting pressure on the players usually turns out to be the most damaging factor in sports games. So guys cool down. Let the games be decided by whoever performs better on the court.

Comment

i do not fear them, but it is our tendency to take things lightly and not pay attention and loose focus.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Some news about Team Melli based on the basketball federation's site:

* Team Melli arrived to Wuhan at 2 PM Saturday local time and was the first team to be there.

* Their first training session was held on Saturday afternoon.

* Team Melli's camp is placed in Saint Lid Grand hotel. All other teams will be heading to the same hotel except for China.

* Based on What Mashhoon(Head of the federation) has said, Arsalan Kazemi will arrive to Wuhan on Tuesday with a flight directly from USA.(would be happy if anyone here can confirm.)

* All previous injured players are fully training with the team and doing team work,though some still try to manage their injuries with not putting a lot of pressure on their body.

Comment

Insh'Allah our boys keep to their game plan and composure to be successful!

Comment

Working...
          X