Georgetown basketball team gets into a brawl in in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgetown basketball team gets into a brawl in in China

Its pretty sad that in a friendly game, a fight like this broke out. and it wasnt just any normal fight, it turned pretty bad. you'll see in the video both benches clear and everyone just starts throwing punches and even beating eachother with chairs.

IMO, its the georetown players fault. he shouldn't have gotten that mad and started swinging right away. the dude got so pissed from a foul.....a foul that looked to be decently hard...but didnt really look intentional (the camera view isnt that good so i cant have a firm opinion).

But from personal experiences (trying to be as little racist as possible here), some of these black kids get so pissed off if you foul them. and im not talking about a bad foul im talking about a perfectly clean and unintentional foul. i see all the time people getting tangled up fighting for loose balls on the ground and one of the players just gets pissed off for no reason.

Here is the vid

article: http://network.yardbarker.com/colleg..._china/6218380
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

screw the chinese .....

Comment

Ive tried to start brawls with predominately chinese schools in bball but never happens Want to get in one so bad.

Comment

seems like the blackies got fukked up LOL

but u know what ur right, i hate playing basketball now days, whether at the gym or at the park...its not just blacks but everyone....people act like punks and dont like it when u steal or block them so they call fouls, they get upset for no reason and start fights.
        its sooooooo stupid, supposed to be a game and fun and these guys think its nba playoffs......basically theyve taken the fun out of it......and theres always some punk ass loud mouths trying to be funny but they're just annoying and no one laughs at their shit....pretty pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          seems like the blackies got fukked up LOL

but u know what ur right, i hate playing basketball now days, whether at the gym or at the park...its not just blacks but everyone....people act like punks and dont like it when u steal or block them so they call fouls, they get upset for no reason and start fights.
          its sooooooo stupid, supposed to be a game and fun and these guys think its nba playoffs......basically theyve taken the fun out of it......and theres always some punk ass loud mouths trying to be funny but they're just annoying and no one laughs at their shit....pretty pathetic

Dude, the Chinese team were much older than the black players. You need to know the background of this story before you say some outlandish stuff. Either way, Chinese or Black fights = society win! lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
            Dude, the Chinese team were much older than the black players. You need to know the background of this story before you say some outlandish stuff. Either way, Chinese or Black fights = society win! lol jk.
            Im sorry, but your statement is outlandish not ekki's.

ekbatan is right....i dont think you have ever played basketball with a balck guy before if you dont get the point me and ekbatan made.

trust me id know these things man....on my AAU team i played on up until two years ago, i was one of 3 white kids (14 on the team in total).....the teams i play against are the same. no matter where you go, black kids typically get very pissed off from a clean foul, block, rebound, etc. thats just how they play basketball.

denying this would be as crazy as trying to deny that saudi, bahrain, qatar, uae, etc. do not grassroll in football at all....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

These Chinese had a violent fight with the Brazil basketball NT, too.

Comment

wow honestly it seems the chinese were very aggressive. you could see in the beginning, the georgetown player is getting kicked on the floor after he passed that ball which is what triggered everyone to come to the court. normally bench players try to stop it but instead the chinese bench players did some ground and pounding lol and brought chairs. the georgetown players got hurt more but i think that's because they were mostly shell shocked. they didn't expect that!

Comment

The Bayi Rockets, one of the most celebrated teams in the Chinese professional league, has ties to the People’s Liberation Army (the team’s name, which means “August First,” refers to the founding of the PLA on August 1, 1927).

Can you imagine chinese beating up blacks? what the world has come to ?

Comment

Shit was ****ed up! Did you see them stomping the ***** out of the guy on the floor? Another American was chased down like a dog then got hammered like 5 times, damn those punches were fierce. I dont care if the American started by being a *****, you dont go beating all the visiting team who has got no back up like that after clearly seeing the rest of them are trying to break the fight up!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Daei View Post
                        Can you imagine chinese beating up blacks? what the world has come to ?

people watch too much movies and tv.....stereo type makes u think black people are tougher but when it comes to a fight, race does not matter. Ive seen a lot of loud mouth wanna be tough guys get their ass handed to them in my life time, ive taken care of a few myself as well. I think this fight was both of their faults but i bet the georgetown players were being a typical ungreatful american...when u get invited to a country to play for like 10 days or whatever...u should be thankful for the experience...not act like a tough shit and play like enemies....now they have to cancel the rest of their tour and come back home. lol

Comment

Just so you know, the score had been 66-66 while the chinese team had been awarded 57FTs by then. Additionally this Chinese team is the same team who beat up the Brazil NT few months ago.

Comment

the chinese have the biggest ego in the world and once they start getting down in a game, they go nuts. don't forget iran vs. china ac 04. all the dirty tackles on karimi and play acting just when iran was starting to dominate the game.

i think masoud is referring to this.
                            http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/stori...n-players.html

look at the brazilians begging the chinese to stop and have peace but the chinese just grows in pairs throwing punches and dirty stomping.

Comment

haddadi would fk these guys up!! and kazemi!!! cant wait! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X