[Video] AC Milan vs Juventus Friendly 2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Video] AC Milan vs Juventus Friendly 2-1

Just a friendly but some nice goals from Boateng and Seedorf in the Milan win:

sigpic

How bout Juve- Milan from TIM trophy 2011 which was 4 days ago

This result was in 45 min

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      How bout Juve- Milan from TIM trophy 2011 which was 4 days ago

This result was in 45 min
      Juvuntus has rejuvenated their squad this year, and they will probably finish 2nd after AC Milan, but I think they've over taken Inter as the 2nd best Italian team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
        Juvuntus has rejuvenated their squad this year, and they will probably finish 2nd after AC Milan, but I think they've over taken Inter as the 2nd best Italian team.

what makes u think milan will win it all?

serie A is unpredictable, race was very close between 6-7 teams all year, and once inter sells eto'o they'll have more money to buy players...also roma got new rich owners i suspect they'll gobble up someone during winter transfer window

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          what makes u think milan will win it all?
          serie A is unpredictable, race was very close between 6-7 teams all year, and once inter sells eto'o they'll have more money to buy players...also roma got new rich owners i suspect they'll gobble up someone during winter transfer window
          milan is stacked, they've got some great attackers in ibrahimovic, pato, robinho, cassano, and they're about to sign Aquilani from Liverpool to fill the huge boots of Pirlo in the midfield, but they've got Boateng in the midfield as well.

But yeah like you said, Italian league is unpredictable, you never know. Inter now has a lot of cash, and could go out and spend it on some big players, like Forlan or Kaka. We'll see what happens, but the Italian league has become very competitive this year.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X