• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United vs. Arsenal [2011/2012]

Manchester United v Arsenal
    Barclays Premier League, Old Trafford
    Sunday, August 28, 2011, 16:00 LOCAL TIME

why make a thread when at the end it will just be a sad story again for the gunners lol , I feel bad if they lose tomorow it will be their worst start ever and Wenger will be in deep shit specially that they will be in the bottom of the table
    sigpic

Comment

3-0 man u

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        why make a thread when at the end it will just be a sad story again for the gunners lol , I feel bad if they lose tomorow it will be their worst start ever and Wenger will be in deep shit specially that they will be in the bottom of the table
        Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        3-0 man u
        I'll be honest and unlike some fans I try not to sugarcoat things, yes things are not looking too good for us this season, our situation should be highlighted tomorrow against united but I trust we wont fold that easily either.

EDIT- lol are those volleyballs in uniteds logo? (let the kori begin)

Comment

Arsenal should put up a good fight, but Man U should prevail. I think Ferguson will go for a more experience line-up that the first 2 games. I predict a 3-1 win for Man U. Arsenal have a big hole in their team with injuries and suspensions with Wilshere, Frimpong, Gervinho all missing...Wenger needs to use the 70 million and get a big name midfielder and centre forward. And maybe even get Kaka on loan? Who knows, but this current Arsenal team is too weak to compete with the big boys.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
            Arsenal should put up a good fight, but Man U should prevail. I think Ferguson will go for a more experience line-up that the first 2 games. I predict a 3-1 win for Man U. Arsenal have a big hole in their team with injuries and suspensions with Wilshere, Frimpong, Gervinho all missing...Wenger needs to use the 70 million and get a big name midfielder and centre forward. And maybe even get Kaka on loan? Who knows, but this current Arsenal team is too weak to compete with the big boys.
            as if pingpong can make a difference.

Comment

soniq jan. why make this thread. arsenal is so fuked right now
              no frimpong, gervinho, and song. (suspensions)
              CB problems. ***cielny and djourou have knocks.
              ETC ETC.

this is the worst time Arsenal could face Man Utd away.

PS: with frimpong, song, out and diaby injured, it means that Arsenal has no real DM for the game rosicky might have to play in that role. ahh

Comment

4-1 Man UTD.

Arsenal is gonna get raped this season....

Comment

In other news: Dzeko is on ****ing fire!

Comment

any websites guys that I could find any good links ? myp2p is down and atdhe dosen't have good links .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                      any websites guys that I could find any good links ? myp2p is down and atdhe dosen't have good links .
                      Go to veetle.com near the game

or google atdhenet and click on the first link and look for the game

also: haters gonna hate

Comment

I've just started watching Premiere League... Some of the games aren't worth watching... Is this one worth it judging from past experience?

Comment

line ups:

Steve Kim de Gea Smalling Jones Evans Evra Nani Cleverley Anderson Young Rooney Welbeck

Steve Kim Szczesny; Jenkinson Djourou ***cielny Traore; Coquelin Ramsey Rosicky; Walcott RVP Arshavin

utd average line up team age is 23 while arsenal is 24.
                          LOL @ arsenal's bench. it's all u-19 players + chamakh
                          http://www.premierleague.com/page/Ma...~57956,00.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                              I've just started watching Premiere League... Some of the games aren't worth watching... Is this one worth it judging from past experience?
                              Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X