Manchester United vs. Arsenal [2011/2012]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad day for arsenal

they made so much money this transfer windown, they need to buy 2-3 good players ASAP in the next 2 days or its gonna be a loooooong year.....with NO europe spot for next year

Comment

Arsenal are the new 8ers? Arabestan va Arsenal!

Comment

^LOL yap.

great game to watch though ...I feel bad for Arsenal fans...I hope the gunners recover soon
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Inna lilahe wa'inna ilehi rajiouna Arsenal va Arsene

I was shocked about winning 8-2 in the end

I was expecting/hoping for an easy peasy 3-0 or 4-0 win, with Arsenal coming close at times but NOT this!

Injuries, suspensions, and of course transfer losses put Le Gooners in total tatters. Also bear in mind, this wasn't even our full first team (Esp. in defence) but they were splendid! Rooney, Welbeck, Anderson, Young, Smalling, Jones were superb. Amazing young lads! De Gea should have done better in stopping Walcott's shot, but his penalty save (his first save of the game lol!) was epic esp. how the crowd and the boys bucked him up! Gutted about Welbeck pulling his hamstring

But what impressed me the most was our own Iniesta: Tom Cleverley. Great pressing in midfield, great ball holding and movement, and great short passing by him to keep the tempo up. Iniesta would be proud of such a young player. That boy is going places...
          sigpic

Comment

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/footba...rticle/347267/

Comment

Working...
            X