X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watever helps u sleep at night
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      dadasham, first off michael bradley wasnt playing. second off, timothy chandler is a second team player. torres isnt a fixed starter either...
      and on top of that usa was missing FIXED STARTES such as onyewu, bradley, holden, donavon, and beasley....
      and on top of that belgium has their BEST players, and you and i both know very well van buyten is not one of them...as i said before i would pick hosseini or aghili over this guy any day hes the shittiest CB ive ever seen.
      eden hazaard, lakuku, vincent kompany, fellaini.....3 of belgiums best players right now were all playing. the only real absences in your list of players is vermaleen, verthogen and dembele....the others are shit.
      belgiums squad was much stronger and u and i both know its. USA would rip them a new one if they had donavon, holden, bradley, and onyewu trust me. belgiums national team has sucked for quite some time now, sorry to tell u bro.....even iran could beat them trust me
      haha you're so arrogant like a real American. First off Belgium was also missing Defour of Porto and Chadli of Twente.
      And you said id Belgium IS the better squad. You guys missed Donovan(overrated), Onyewu (too poor for Milan), Bradley.. haha those players aren't on the same level as belgians players.

Just look at belgiums players, age and clubs:

LUKAKU 18 CHELSEA
      KOMPANY 24 MAN CITY
      VERMAELEN 25 ARSENAL
      HAZARD 20 LILLE
      WITSEL 22 BENFICA
      DEMBELE 24 FULHAM
      MERTENS 23 TWENTE
      DEFOUR 23 PORTO
      COURTOIS 19 CHELSEA
      MIGNOLET 21 SUNDERLAND
      FELLAINI 23 EVERTON
      LOMBAERTS 25 ZENIT
      VERTHONGEN 24 AJAX
      BOYATA 20 MAN CITY
      ALDERWEIRELD 22 AJAX
      CHADLI 21 TWENTE
      DE BRUYNE 19 CHELSEA
      V.BUYTEN 32 B.MUNCHEN
      SIMONS 34 NURNBERG
      DE CAMARGO 27 MUNCHENGLADBACH
      MIRALLAS 23 OLYMPIA***
      NAINGOLAN 20 CAGLIARI
      DE LAET 22 NORWICH
      DERIJCK 24 PSV
      and more to come, so belgium has YOUNG talented players who're much better than usa players. YOU DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME; So cmon..
      Even all us members on bigsoccer agree belgium is better..
      You guys have been overachieving lately...

This is what a real american said on us bigsoccer forum: Hazard and Mertens were the best players on the pitch by far. If not Fellaini, Kompany, or Witsel. Their players play bigger roles for bigger clubs than ours, almost across the board. When's the last time an American player won player of the year in a top 5 league?

says enough

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Belgium has some good talent coming through, although i don't think they will qualify for euro's; Turkey will take 2nd spot.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          Belgium has some good talent coming through, although i don't think they will qualify for euro's; Turkey will take 2nd spot.
          think so too, belgium was better in most matches but due to unexperience and bad luck didn't finish it off.

CITY

Comment

isnt this euro with 32 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              isnt this euro with 32 teams?
              no, next one in 2016 is with 24 instead of 16.

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                no, next one in 2016 is with 24 instead of 16.

good...its gonna be lame with 24 teams, that means most teams in europe will make it so the qualifiers wont really mean much

Comment

haha you're so arrogant like a real American. First off Belgium was also missing Defour of Porto and Chadli of Twente.
                  And you said id Belgium IS the better squad. You guys missed Donovan(overrated), Onyewu (too poor for Milan), Bradley.. haha those players aren't on the same level as belgians players.

Just look at belgiums players, age and clubs:

LUKAKU 18 CHELSEA
                  KOMPANY 24 MAN CITY
                  VERMAELEN 25 ARSENAL
                  HAZARD 20 LILLE
                  WITSEL 22 BENFICA
                  DEMBELE 24 FULHAM
                  MERTENS 23 TWENTE
                  DEFOUR 23 PORTO
                  COURTOIS 19 CHELSEA
                  MIGNOLET 21 SUNDERLAND
                  FELLAINI 23 EVERTON
                  LOMBAERTS 25 ZENIT
                  VERTHONGEN 24 AJAX
                  BOYATA 20 MAN CITY
                  ALDERWEIRELD 22 AJAX
                  CHADLI 21 TWENTE
                  DE BRUYNE 19 CHELSEA
                  V.BUYTEN 32 B.MUNCHEN
                  SIMONS 34 NURNBERG
                  DE CAMARGO 27 MUNCHENGLADBACH
                  MIRALLAS 23 OLYMPIA***
                  NAINGOLAN 20 CAGLIARI
                  DE LAET 22 NORWICH
                  DERIJCK 24 PSV
                  and more to come, so belgium has YOUNG talented players who're much better than usa players. YOU DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME; So cmon..
                  Even all us members on bigsoccer agree belgium is better..
                  You guys have been overachieving lately...

This is what a real american said on us bigsoccer forum: Hazard and Mertens were the best players on the pitch by far. If not Fellaini, Kompany, or Witsel. Their players play bigger roles for bigger clubs than ours, almost across the board. When's the last time an American player won player of the year in a top 5 league?

says enough
                  dude whats ur problem im not being affensive here, calm down.......

im the arrogant one, and yet you rant and rave about the belgium team all the time and talk like they are germany or enland, and than call another fellow memeber an arrogant american, ) yupppp im the arrogant one here

to start off, let me make it clear to you that i am nowehre near as american as u seem to be belgian....i just like some of the players on the team and i was born, raised, and live here so theyre my second fav nt, i dont actually have a love or passion for them the same way u do for belgium

you can beleive what you choose about usa players, they have proven to be great players such as dempsey, howard, holden, cherrundullo, etc.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                    dude whats ur problem im not being affensive here, calm down.......
                    im the arrogant one, and yet you rant and rave about the belgium team all the time and talk like they are germany or enland, and than call another fellow memeber an arrogant american, ) yupppp im the arrogant one here
                    to start off, let me make it clear to you that i am nowehre near as american as u seem to be belgian....i just like some of the players on the team and i was born, raised, and live here so theyre my second fav nt, i dont actually have a love or passion for them the same way u do for belgium
                    you can beleive what you choose about usa players, they have proven to be great players such as dempsey, howard, holden, cherrundullo, etc.
                    ok I'm calmed down but I like belgium just the same way you do usa (also born and raised..)
                    I just replied to you saying belgium will be killed against usa before the match (which they won clearly) and you saying usa would rip belgium of if you had your stars.. you know it isn't true bro

CITY

Comment

ok I'm calmed down but I like belgium just the same way you do usa (also born and raised..)
                      I just replied to you saying belgium will be killed against usa before the match (which they won clearly) and you saying usa would rip belgium of if you had your stars.. you know it isn't true bro
                      but the difference is that i dont like usa football anywhere near as much as you do belgian football. i could really care less about them.

belgium and usa both have great players.....right now kompany, lakuku and fellaini and hazzard are great players....but honestly on an international level i dont see belgium as a team as good as usa. i dont even see them as better than australia or iran, look here at this comparison on fifa it will tell u enough.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ra...7&tm=9&ty=2011

historically, yes they are definately better than usa, bur right now i honestly cant say that.

again, dont take anything im saying as being defensive because i dont care about this usa team, but they are good no matter what you are i say. their squad, their strengths, their manager, everything right now for them IMO is as good as the belgians

however, if they make the euro cup and do something i will very much change my mind and i will agree that you are right because they will have FINALLY done something on the international level again.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                      X