Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherlands 11-0 San Marino [Highlights]

Enjoy.

Don't wanna be rude, but you could've posted this in the international friendlies and qualifiers thread...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
      Don't wanna be rude, but you could've posted this in the international friendlies and qualifiers thread...
      Oh I'm sorry, i didn't see the thread you were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by KiarashM View Post
        Oh I'm sorry, i didn't see the thread you were talking about.
        No problem man, I just said that because we discussed this huge 11-0 win in that thread
        sigpic

Comment

man only if TM could finish the way the Dutch do .

Comment

Teams like San Marino should face a preliminary qualification round so that most of these amateur 'national' sides are weeded out.

Comment

van priese scored 4 goals yesterday, had it been ali daei everyone would be on his case about scoring against easy opponents!!!
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

pretty unprofessional in my opinion. dont get me wrong the dutch are amazing, but it really isnt that necessary to be trying your asses off that hard when your up by 7-8 goals

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                  pretty unprofessional in my opinion. dont get me wrong the dutch are amazing, but it really isnt that necessary to be trying your asses off that hard when your up by 7-8 goals
                  I dont agree.
                  If they were showing off like some players do by doing kickups in the middle of a match or like how borhani humiliated one of our opponents in TM by scoring a stupid goal then yes you are right.

But they played pure football.

Also thanks to their win they are a full 14 goals ahead of Sweden in terms of goal difference. Not that they needed the Goal Diff but hey.

I dont think that was his only time doing stupid shit either.

Comment

the chinese vs iranian thing was a whole different story. the chinese played VERY VERY dirty in that game and previous ones

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                      the chinese vs iranian thing was a whole different story. the chinese played VERY VERY dirty in that game and previous ones
                      Doesn't matter, We're better than that. We also claim to be professional.

Comment

what is the point of posting this? no one cares about who beats san marino with how much....san marino NEVER scores a goal even against crap teams like armenia

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                          Their previous highest score was 9-0, so they tried to set a new personal record. Also, after the 6 or 7-0 the fans started yelling "10, 10, 10", so the players tried to give it to them.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Looks like the only way Van Persie can score now is if he plays San Marino

on another note, being a San Marino fan must be so depressing. I remember last Euro Q, they played Germany and lost 13-0; 7-0 at the half lol

Comment

Working...
                            X