Victor Ortiz v. Floyd Mayweather September 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    boxing is rigged, winners are picked from before and some great fighters never make it big cuz they dont have the connections.

mayweather will win with a knock out

You seem to be right, the match looked completely rigged..

Comment

how can u be happy about a win like that?

i dont understand how anyone can give props to mayweather. lol

Comment

any clips?
        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
          any clips?

and the hilarious interview:

Comment

^ haha awesome...that interview pretty much summed it all up

he knows he doesnt deserve it thats why he was talking shit to the old man.....even 50 cent's face said it all, he knew floyd didnt win that shit fairly otherwise he woulda been celebrating

Comment

I watched it on a tv installed in the back of some miami fan's SUV, it was pretty tight. I know anytime I train focus mits with someone, if my hands drop then SMACK! I get smacked with one of the focus mits to teach me to PROTECT MYSELF AT ALL TIMES. First of all, dude wants to throw a stuuuuuupid head butt but ok, fine. But apologize once real quick and get ready to go on. But dude wants to have his hands dropped and plead his case? Man, you deserve to get knocked out lol It's a shame but what's Mayweather to do? "Come on man, let's fight"? Nope. Ref even said "let's roll".
              If anyone is to be blamed, it's the ref, he didn't send Mayweather to another corner.

Comment

Working...
              X