[VIDEO] Bayern Munich thrashes Freiburg [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO] Bayern Munich thrashes Freiburg [R]

What a world class performance by Ribery and Gomez scoring 6 of Bayern's 7 goals. And that was an amazing back heel from Ribery!! Here are the highlights, enjoy

sigpic

gomez took the penalty to increase his goal tally, otherwise it would be good for ribery to take the penalty for him also to make a hat trick.
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      gomez took the penalty to increase his goal tally, otherwise it would be good for ribery to take the penalty for him also to make a hat trick.
      Yeah I thought Ribery would take it too, but it was a little bit selfish from Gomez
      sigpic

Comment

So is Robben still kind of injured?
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by kaka10 View Post
          Yeah I thought Ribery would take it too, but it was a little bit selfish from Gomez
          well, we never know if it was gomez decision to take the penalty or the coach's choice?

i remember some time back, i think 2 years ago it was when toni was in the team, toni used to take all penalty kicks until he spoiled one. then ribery started taking them until he spoiled one as well. then lahm started taking penalty kicks and he also spoiled one.
          now gomez takes them although he has already spoiled one as well.

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          So is Robben still kind of injured?
          yes with a groim injury, he will miss the CL match against villareal on tuesday its not known when he can recover
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

i think bayern is gonna be back this year, they have a solid team and plus they got manuel neuer this year so they should be good
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X