No announcement yet.

2011 World Wrestling Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to our boys in a successful tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      ^ i owe u reps forever.....awesome video!
      if u coulda slowed down some of the take downs, it woulda been even sweeter...but nice job vaghean, damet garm
      Haha thanks, I got all the videos off FILA's website and they never show any replays on any of the videos, otherwise I would of added the replays on the best takedowns.

I'm going to make another one of Omid Noroozi 50 kg Greco Roman champion. His matches were exciting , the other champions matches weren't all that.

I'll try and improve on my next one and slow down some of the takedowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
        Haha thanks, I got all the videos off FILA's website and they never show any replays on any of the videos, otherwise I would of added the replays on the best takedowns.
        I'm going to make another one of Omid Noroozi 50 kg Greco Roman champion. His matches were exciting , the other champions matches weren't all that.
        I'll try and improve on my next one and slow down some of the takedowns.

how do u download from streaming sites? what kind of software is it?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          how do u download from streaming sites? what kind of software is it?
          I thought you needed a software at first aswell but I finally figured it out.

http://www.fila-wrestling.com/istanbul2011/

go on that link and click videos, then click on the style and weight category and the videos will come up on the side. So what I did for Reza Yazdani's was click on freestyle then on 96kg and you can also pick which round you want the match from and it will come up on the right side.

Then when you clicked on the video you want, underneath it there will be a link that says "Link to the video", right click on that and click save and you download it.

Comment

Working...
          X