X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLL Ronaldo: I'm booed because im rich, handsome, and brilliant

Not because he dives and cries

http://www.footytube.com/news/guardi...f=hp_zeitgeist
    Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to being booed by Dinamo Zagreb supporters on Wednesday night by claiming that the hostile reception the Real Madrid playmaker receives from opposing fans is only because he is "rich, handsome and a great player". The Portuguese made no mention of his reputation for play-acting and diving.

The 26-year-old drew particular notoriety for his wink when his then Manchester United team-mate Wayne Rooney was sent off during England's defeat to Portugal in the quarter-finals of the 2006 World Cup. Ronaldo did not subsequently receive the tournament's award for the best young player due to a concerted email campaign from England fans, with Fifa's technical study group awarding the honour to Germany's Lukas Podolski, while citing Ronaldo's behaviour as a factor in the decision.

Five years on from this incident Ronaldo, speaking after Wednesday's 1-0 Champions League win at Dinamo Zagreb, cited only his success and appearance as reasons why he is jeered. He also stated that he was angry regarding a lack of protection from referees. In the Group D opener in Croatia he was the target of some tough challenges, including one that drew blood on his right ankle.

Asked about the behaviour of the Dinamo fans, who gave him a welcome that the Portuguese can attract on a regular basis each week in La Liga, he said: "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing.

"I hope we never have this referee again. People talk of fair play, of protecting good players, but I never get any of that. I don't understand a thing. I'm sad because I hear referees saying they will protect skilful players, but while some are untouchable it seems I can be mauled."

Now THAT is what you call POR ROO

Lol I don't blame him. Even I think I'm rich, handsome and a great player, although I'm a broke student, the only person who says I'm handsome is my mom, and I school 50 year old Persian dads in footy.

Comment

he has a point

Comment

go watch kaka, ronaldo. better looking, better player, more respect. you can look up david villa if you want as well.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
          go watch kaka, ronaldo. better looking, better player, more respect. you can look up david villa if you want as well.
          i agree 100%

the reasons people dislike him are not the ones he mentioned.

Comment

as iron sheik would say, people dislike him for being a fukking jabronie

Comment

Ronaldo, Meet your superiors.

hehe karim bagheri on the other hand is a class above all of these kids

Comment

this dude right here is delusional!

Comment

Comment

who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post
                      this dude right here is delusional!
                      I'm sorry as I do not want to upset anyone here on this forum or their boyfriend.

Comment

Comment

Kaka is better than Ronaldo? Maybe in 2007, but definitely not in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            who cares
                            This
                            sigpic

Comment

Daei shireh!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X