No announcement yet.

please PLEASE MAYWEATHER ORTIZ LINKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u shouldn't let your gaurd down, he only has himself to blame, not only for that but the stupid headbutt, he was doing well he didn't need to do that!

Comment

its not that what mayweather did was illegal BUT it was a B*TCH move.....u claim to be the best then win the fight in a real battle not try to pull a fast one like that.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        its not that what mayweather did was illegal BUT it was a B*TCH move.....u claim to be the best then win the fight in a real battle not try to pull a fast one like that.
        I think we all know who is the best, and that's no other than Pacman Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          u shouldn't let your gaurd down, he only has himself to blame, not only for that but the stupid headbutt, he was doing well he didn't need to do that!

Exactly. Stupid headbutt and even stupider for him to drop his hands and wanna kiss, make up and talk about it. Ref said let's go, it's up to you to either keep your hands up or get knocked the F out. Had Ortiz down that to Mayweather then everyone would have been saying that was such a heads up move by Ortiz blah blah blah. People just hate Mayweather because he's a pissed off black man with a mouth lol

Comment

non of today's fighters have shitt on PacMan..!
            Pacman is even a better overall fighter than mohamad ali and tyson..!
            mayweather would get destroyed by pacman and he knows it all too well..! he certainly isnt as stupid as he looks and sound..!!
            but his gig is up now and he has no where to go for big money anymore but straight to the floor vs Pacman in payday of his life..!!

btw
            how were the sales figures from this PPV..? HBO was trying their hardest to make a big deal of this but i couldnt be less interested..!!
            also anyone got a working link to the fight's highlights..!! that youtube isnt working anymore ....copyrights bs..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
              Exactly. Stupid headbutt and even stupider for him to drop his hands and wanna kiss, make up and talk about it. Ref said let's go, it's up to you to either keep your hands up or get knocked the F out. Had Ortiz down that to Mayweather then everyone would have been saying that was such a heads up move by Ortiz blah blah blah. People just hate Mayweather because he's a pissed off black man with a mouth lol

for me personally i dont like people who sucker punch and black guys are always doing that to have upper hand in a fight. They try to punch someone when they're not looking or hit them from the back. Its just cowardly. I dont care if either of them did, u dont wanna see a fight between 2 boxers end with something like that. Kills the whole excitement of a fight. Was it legit? sure. Was it what people paid to see? i dont think so

Comment

Here is Ortiz, truly sucker punching another opponent in his younger days:

Comment

For those who think Pacquiao will beat Mayweather, I say one thing; LOL.
                  Also, neither Pacquiao nor Mayweather will be anywhere near Ali's league.
                  'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                  ~
                  Cyrus the Great
                  King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

^why are you comparing a heavyweight to pacman???

and why LOL at pacman beating mayweather??? if anything, there is a 50/50 chance at worse for pacman to lose that bout... i have not seen anything from floyd within the past 3 years that makes him the undisputed champion, but rather a scared little boy trying to keep his belt.

pacman on the other hand has been going to different weight classes to show that he is the current best pound for pound fighter in the world...

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      for me personally i dont like people who sucker punch and black guys are always doing that to have upper hand in a fight. They try to punch someone when they're not looking or hit them from the back. Its just cowardly. I dont care if either of them did, u dont wanna see a fight between 2 boxers end with something like that. Kills the whole excitement of a fight. Was it legit? sure. Was it what people paid to see? i dont think so
                      Do you hate seeing a soccer game end on a controversial penalty kick? That's sports. It sucks, but shit happens.
                      Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact that it ended like this too but again, Ortiz should've known better.
                      From HBO's 24/7:

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        ^why are you comparing a heavyweight to pacman???

and why LOL at pacman beating mayweather??? if anything, there is a 50/50 chance at worse for pacman to lose that bout... i have not seen anything from floyd within the past 3 years that makes him the undisputed champion, but rather a scared little boy trying to keep his belt.

pacman on the other hand has been going to different weight classes to show that he is the current best pound for pound fighter in the world...

why not? Ali was not a typical heavyweight like Klitchko or Lewis, he was light, nimble and fast.
                        'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
                        ~
                        Cyrus the Great
                        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Working...
                        X