Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian Weightlifter, Salimi, breaks Rezazadeh's world record at Iran's training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Weightlifter, Salimi, breaks Rezazadeh's world record at Iran's training camp

http://www.payvand.com/news/11/oct/1082.html

unfortunately that record isn't officially recognized

Comment

lool 2zar nemiarze

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        unfortunately that record isn't officially recognized
        Nah..he is waiting for London to do it again!

Comment

the article says:
          "At the Iran's training camp on Thursday held at Sanandaj's Takhti Stadium in Kurdistan province, Salimi improved the record of 213kg set by the Iranian Hercules, Hossein Rezazadeh, in the 2004 Olympics Games."

this is not offcialy a recognized World Record.
          I edit the thread title, to avoid misunderstanding.
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

i apologize for the misleading title.. my bad. Hopefully he can break it again when it counts

Comment

Comment

i hope he can take the gold back for us.....last olympics only reason the german won was because rezazadeh didnt participate

btw, why did rezazadeh stop? he was so young, i thought he had some years left in him but i guess when you're that big u cant go on for long

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  i hope he can take the gold back for us.....last olympics only reason the german won was because rezazadeh didnt participate

btw, why did rezazadeh stop? he was so young, i thought he had some years left in him but i guess when you're that big u cant go on for long

he had a car accident and was out of training for several months, thereafter doctors recommended him to step out due to health reasons.....
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

These guys have to be juicing right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun_Rua View Post
                      These guys have to be juicing right ?
                      There was speculation that Rezazadeh had but he passed every drug test in every olympic games and world championships he participated in. I think people just wanted to tarnish his reputation and standing as the world's strongest man.

Comment

Mash'Allah, Salimi agha! We all expect it to be official soon, insh'Allah!

Comment

Tonight the Big world Champion will compete for the gold and surely for breaking the world's current snatch record.

Go and make us proud Behdad. I like his name,it's pretty similar to mine!

Comment

the final will start in few minutes
                            http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/9...-in-paris.html

Comment

He got the official world record today!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X