Question regarding UEFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question regarding UEFA

How come Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Israel get to compete in UEFA and we don't?!!

Because we are part of AFC.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

and they all suck better to be in afc and have a chance to qualify for wc then to get ass fukced in uefa

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        How come Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Israel get to compete in UEFA and we don't?!!
        all except israel were part of the soviet union and competed in UEFA during the soviet union's existence. i guess after they formed republics all the former ussr countries became part of UEFA? not sure about israel. turkey also competes in UEFA but only a small part of turkey is considered to be in europe

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
          all except israel were part of the soviet union and competed in UEFA during the soviet union's existence. i guess after they formed republics all the former ussr countries became part of UEFA? not sure about israel. turkey also competes in UEFA but only a small part of turkey is considered to be in europe
          well at least turkey has some part in europe , the others are far off.

Comment

israel is there cuz they cant play against arab countries in mid east. lol
            it'll get too hostile

Comment

Working...
            X