Manchester Utd 1-6 Manchester City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester Utd 1-6 Manchester City

Hahaha now I don't feel as bad for Arsenal losing 8-2 to Man Utd.

Loool i love city and balotelli he nearly burns his house and scores 2 the nxt game

Comment

i cant believe man city pulled off a man united

Comment

hahaha, great great preformance!
        Miccah Richards, Silva, Milner,.. all were great.

ManU in own house 1-6..historical!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
        CITY

Comment

beautiful game for city!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Che lashkhora zoud jam shodan ta man city bord lol , I'm laughing because nearly a year or two ago there was not even 1 person on this forum who would mention the name of Man city lol
            Tough loss I am not going to ***** about it , it sure is one of the must humiliating match in old trafford and that Ive seen from Manchester united. Never like Evans he has never done any good for the team and I never understood why he has his place in the team . I am not going to blame him for the loss because the whole defense was terrible today. It was just not our day congrats to the ****ing noisy neighbors I will never get over this loss and will always remember it but I mean its not that bad considering we have been owning them for the past 35 years . and I guess also spending all that oil money it should give them something after 2 season , no worries its only the begging of the season we will climb back in the top of the table where we belong\.
            sigpic

Comment

Manchester city is the biggest troublemaker in the epl i have to speak out on this injustice.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

just wow, didnt watch the game but when i saw the scoreline lol

Comment

Was a horrible defensive performance. I don't understand how after being reduced to 10 men players like Evra and Ferdinand would push up. For god's sake you have 3 world class attacking players on the other team in Silva, Balotelli and Aguero and as a defensive line you decide to push up and attack. Every single play Evra, Ferdinand and Evans (until he got sent off) were not in position and they got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    Che lashkhora zoud jam shodan ta man city bord lol , I'm laughing because nearly a year or two ago there was not even 1 person on this forum who would mention the name of Man city lol
                    Tough loss I am not going to ***** about it , it sure is one of the must humiliating match in old trafford and that Ive seen from Manchester united. Never like Evans he has never done any good for the team and I never understood why he has his place in the team . I am not going to blame him for the loss because the whole defense was terrible today. It was just not our day congrats to the ****ing noisy neighbors I will never get over this loss and will always remember it but I mean its not that bad considering we have been owning them for the past 35 years . and I guess also spending all that oil money it should give them something after 2 season , no worries its only the begging of the season we will climb back in the top of the table where we belong\.
                    get ur facts right, I've been a City fan since Emile Mpenza played there, from 2008 I've been a bigger fan tho!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                    CITY

Comment

Extended Highlights:
                      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlw102_pfdctv_sport

http://www.facebook.com/PFDCTV
                      Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Man City till i diee!!!......or until they start losing games

Comment

As a neutral, I fully enjoyed the game.
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

wow I seriously couldnt believe the scoreline when i saw it. now we have another shishtai

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

I have been following Man city and think I did mention of them.. I have followed Mancini since Sampdoria times (with viali, lombardo and paucca)

I did like Tevez a lot but he's such a lashkhor based on recent events.

Anyways they got players with money but it's good to see Man U trashed for a change.

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                              nearly a year or two ago there was not even 1 person on this forum who would mention the name of Man city lol

Comment

Working...
                              X