Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelsea - Arsenal | 29 Oct |

This game was shown LIVE on ESPN 2

Anyone know where I can watch the full match online?

Thank you

I dont know where you can watch the full match online but all i can say is that was THE BEST entertaining match i have so far seen from the Premiere League.
    Finally there are more technical players in the league and it's helping allot.
    I thank both Arsenal and Chelsea for being so attack-minded.

Comment

**** me in the ass

Comment

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/...ize/condensed/

Comment

Oh yeh !!!!

Comment

Don't you just love the EPL this season, there are now 6 exciting teams which have to play each other. This makes every week so much fun to watch.

Already we've had these crazy results. Yet there's more to come.

Comment

not really, only man city and man utd stand a chance, the others are too inconsistent.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

This was a good game but...

EPL and la liga have no competition...levante is giving barca and real some competition but i think that'll die down....it always goes down between 2 teams after about 6 weeks to the start of the season..

Comment

Its not just about the title chances of the teams, but individual matches that generate Buzz! Every match between these 6 teams is fantastic to watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X