Comment

it sho iz!

Comment

Bangladesh

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

wow, a few clicks behind eh?

what i was trying to converyyyy was, that aside from Barthez and half of Zidane, there is NO native French players on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli
            what i was trying to converyyyy was, that aside from Barthez and half of Zidane, there is NO native French players on the team.
            and that dejagah should play for TM

Comment

lol, such a badly taken photo

Comment

very true..BUT even zidane grandparent is from ALGERIA! so he got Algerian blood..france is messed up

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

In the picture you show, Barthez, Henry, Sylvestre, Wiltord, Dacourt, Trezeguet, Wiltord, Gallas, Zidane and Thuram were all born in France... and in case you ignore it, when you are born in France you are french. Also when you try to proove a point, try to use the typical french team and not a team where half of the players are not regulars...
                  The quotes are back!!!
                  After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                  Originally posted by Siavash
                  maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                  How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                  Originally posted by -ashkan-
                  I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                  Originally posted by soroush
                  the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

Originally posted by rsl08
                    In the picture you show, Barthez, Henry, Sylvestre, Wiltord, Dacourt, Trezeguet, Wiltord, Gallas, Zidane and Thuram were all born in France... and in case you ignore it, when you are born in France you are french. Also when you try to proove a point, try to use the typical french team and not a team where half of the players are not regulars...
                    so you day I'm Belgian and not Iranian?

thanks for taking my pride away!
                    and originally most of them are from Congo..grandparents, parents.

if they didn't move to france, france would be weaker

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                    CITY

Comment

What National Team is this?
                      Proud to be of Aryan stock
                      "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Somalian
                        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

I agree with your point... just compare the France team of 82 with today's team, now you cant tell if it's an African team or not

ps, Zidane himself is African too

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

The same with Holland, just look how many good outlandish players they've had in their squad:

Seedorf
                            Kluivert
                            Davids
                            v. Bronckhorst
                            Boateng
                            Bogarde
                            Reiziger
                            Landzaat
                            Babel
                            Castelen
                            Jimmy Floid Hasselbaink
                            Melgiot
                            (they also wanted Kalou)

Kluivert is still Holland's all time top scorer...
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K
                              so you day I'm Belgian and not Iranian?
                              thanks for taking my pride away!
                              and originally most of them are from Congo..grandparents, parents.
                              if they didn't move to france, france would be weaker
                              Firstly did i ever mention you in my post? ...No.
                              Secondly did i ever mention Belgium in my post?...No.
                              I just said that except for Viera (born in senegal) and desailly (born in Ghana) all of these players were born in France so they were not "nationalised" to play in the french NT. No matter what their origin once they were born in france you get french passport and technically you are french ( although scoring two goals in the world cup might help you to be seen as french by everyone but that's another matter ).
                              My point being that the person who started this thread had none (as they used a bad argument to proove something they wanted to point out.). that's it.
                              Not saying you are Belgian (i hope you are not. ) and not taking your iranian pride away (it cannot be taken away ) because that would be wrong of me. I just made a point clear (about the french justice) but i get what you mean, but that's normal... i mean shouldn't the NT represent the people??? Then France national team should be made up of a lot more people with non- french origins that real french people (since it is more or less like this in france now), and this is something to be proud of not criticise. The thing you should criticise is Santos playing for Tunisia (was basically "bought" by Tunisia's NT) or other african players playing for arab NT.
                              The quotes are back!!!
                              After the game one of the security people at the stadium accidentaly hit enayati with his night stick ( BAATOOM) and knocked him unconscious accorgind to Iransport.net
                              Originally posted by Siavash
                              maybe the security guy is a TM fan.
                              How happy are you with this life? 1-10 scale
                              Originally posted by -ashkan-
                              I'm an iranian, that makes me very happy.
                              Originally posted by soroush
                              the most entertainin' thing is the opposite sex...especially if u've been blessed with a big mouth and good looks like I.

Comment

Working...
                              X