what national team is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsl08
    Firstly did i ever mention you in my post? ...No.
    Secondly did i ever mention Belgium in my post?...No.
    I just said that except for Viera (born in senegal) and desailly (born in Ghana) all of these players were born in France so they were not "nationalised" to play in the french NT. No matter what their origin once they were born in france you get french passport and technically you are french ( although scoring two goals in the world cup might help you to be seen as french by everyone but that's another matter ).
    My point being that the person who started this thread had none (as they used a bad argument to proove something they wanted to point out.). that's it.
    Not saying you are Belgian (i hope you are not. ) and not taking your iranian pride away (it cannot be taken away ) because that would be wrong of me. I just made a point clear (about the french justice) but i get what you mean, but that's normal... i mean shouldn't the NT represent the people??? Then France national team should be made up of a lot more people with non- french origins that real french people (since it is more or less like this in france now), and this is something to be proud of not criticise. The thing you should criticise is Santos playing for Tunisia (was basically "bought" by Tunisia's NT) or other african players playing for arab NT.
    ok that's good.
    And yes I agree

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

wats that puple/blue thing in most of TM players hands?

taha
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Where do you find those NT wallpapers made by the Swedish site?
        "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
          Where do you find those NT wallpapers made by the Swedish site?
          Sportbladet

Scroll down that page until you come down to

Proud to be of Aryan stock
          "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Kheili mamnun, agha.
            "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam
              Kheili mamnun, agha.
              Proud to be of Aryan stock
              "Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians (Encyclopedia Iranica, p. 681, Arya). In fact, the name Iran is a cognate of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.""

Comment

Working...
              X