Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors FC - Al Kesafat SC [ AFC Asian Champions League FINAL ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
    why you want them to come to your laundry shop?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I have mixed emotions about this entire situation...

On a good point we can say that Sepahan lost to both the eventual winner...and also to its own mis-management.

On a bad point. Al-Sadd are in no way a fit continental champion, very corrupt, very aggressive and very systematic in their approach to the finals (I guess the last point can be argued as a positive I dont know).

Final 2cents from me. AFC has totally fvcked up the league and I dont think any decent Asian football fan would give a rats toss about it anymore....

p.s. If any of you think that the Koreans arent corrupt, here are some facts for you, the Korean league is meant to be one of the most corrupt in the world, they had a huge match fixing investigation last season which resulted in 6 players been given life bans, and 1 player committed suicide! Moreover, there is now an investigation as to why 'Lee' from Al-Sadd missed his penalty kick, and the Qatar FA is launching a full investigation and his contract terminated!

Asian football = pathetic!

Comment

wow what a shame.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

i guess we got really screwed not being able to compete in uefa.

Comment

BEST THREAD NAME ON PFDC HISTORY: ps. in Asia, head games win you championships.

Comment

Working...
            X