• Show
Clear All

The Fate Of KSA Could Be In The Hands Of Iran

The match between KSA and Oman will be officiated by:

Referee: Mohsen Torki

Assistant Referee: Hassan Kamranifar

2nd Assistant Referee: Reza Sokhandan

Fourth Official: Yadollah Jahanbazi

My personal opinion: If Saudi Arabia loses, they are eliminated. Because looking at the paper, Australia will beat KSA in Australia. Unless they buy them off with their oil money, they will lose to the Aussies. If KSA draw Oman, they can still get eliminated if Oman beats Thailand in its next match by goal difference. And now, I see that the match between Oman and KSA is officiated by Mohsen Torki, I really hope they get screwed. I'm a very humble person. But when it comes to KSA, I honestly could care less and don't give a rat's ass. So good luck Saudi! Inshallah 3014!

Source: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/prelimi...591/index.html

I'm sorry but this is one of the dumbest threads I have seen in a while!

Comment

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

we are complaining about biased refs ever since and want an iranian ref to screw KSA?!?!?
        *sigh*
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Comment

Mohsen Torki is an professional referee and won't allow his personal feelings to change that. Regardless, I really hope Oman destroys KSA.

Comment

i really hope Bahrain and KSA get it out i hope inshallah if allah want

K... Arab bayad Besozeh bekhatreh on kari ke kardan va mikonan from 2001-now

Comment

Saudi will lose I think, regardless of the nationality of the refs

Comment

Anything less than a Win for KSA then it means that they will be 99% out !

Comment

Lol guys, chill out. We all know Torki will officiate fairly. I just wanted to share this news with you guys that the ref will be an Iranian. Chill the f**k out lol. And the name of the thread is the name of the thread because I thought it would be funny if KSA got screwed.

Edit: hilarious* instead of funny.

Comment

Saudi will win

Comment

i think it will be 1-0 australia

Comment

Working...
                        X