• Show
Clear All

[PHOTOS] The Rostams back in Iran

lol at IR and their shit propaganda !

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

i know it is propaganda (depends how you look at it). but it is nice to see our champions come back to a cheering crowd and raise their spirits even more. good for our athletes and congrats to them.

Comment

dameshoon garm

yes its a shame IR gets to ruin it with their bloody hands but still good for our nation...

Comment

Glad to see they received such admiration and respect shown by their countrymen. They all did an amazing job representing Iran with their hearts.

Comment

nice to see such crowds welcoming our athletics!!!

Comment

these guys r beasts .....there trainings r not normal ...animalistic sh!t ....

i rather take a pic with these punks than 95% of our football players ...

Comment

Originally posted by 1908 View Post
              these guys r beasts .....there trainings r not normal ...animalistic sh!t ....

i rather take a pic with these punks than 95% of our football players ...

did u mean to call the football players punks? lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                did u mean to call the football players punks? lol

not all some LOL ..

Comment

Wtf is Reza Zadeh doing there? Only in Iran a shamed and disgraced thief and cheat would still hold his office and be welcomed by cheers and wreaths.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    Wtf is Reza Zadeh doing there? Only in Iran a shamed and disgraced thief and cheat would still hold his office and be welcomed by cheers and wreaths.
                    Watch your mouth agha Masoud...Hossein is an absolute legend! Take politics out of it...he has given Iran a totally undeniable amount!

Comment

Working...
                    X