Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany demolishes Netherlands

http://www.footytube.com/video/germa...f=hp_ozeit_mem

Thanks for sharing. Germany is a well balanced team and a big chance to win the Euro next year.

Comment

I think Germany will win the euro next year, not because their the best, Spain is, but because they are the most hungry and now have the talent to back it up.

Comment

^
        nima tarsidi?

they always had the talent, even back in 2010 but they are now maturing and will not be as gullible and inexperienced as 2010
        Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-18-2011, 11:42 PM.
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
          ^
          nima tarsidi?

they always had the talent, even back in 2010 but they are now maturing and will not be as gullible and inexperienced as 2010
          at least unlike you, i give credit where its due and am realistic.

spain don't have that hunger at the moment, but if they do...watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
            at least unlike you, i give credit where its due and am realistic.

spain don't have that hunger at the moment, but if they do...watch out!
            haha, in ur own world, yes u r realistic and give credit u have no other choice but to give credit

spains problem is not just hunger, their problem is not having enough replacements for replacing the current generation who is retiring. spain only is rich in GK and midfield position. their forward and defense line both lack necessary quality depth and the subs and the starters have a huge difference in quality thereby affecting the overall team performance considerably.

back in those days i told u, spain's superiority wont last very long and at the same time, germany is going to start ruling the next euro and worldcup. 2 years later, u r coming and "giving credit" and being "realistic"
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Germany will win the European championship in 2012. I'm sure of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

haha, in ur own world, yes u r realistic and give credit u have no other choice but to give credit

spains problem is not just hunger, their problem is not having enough replacements for replacing the current generation who is retiring. spain only is rich in GK and midfield position. their forward and defense line both lack necessary quality depth and the subs and the starters have a huge difference in quality thereby affecting the overall team performance considerably.

you need to back it up, who's retiring, and who can't they replace??

No team in the world has as much depth as Spain right now.

Comment

you need to back it up, who's retiring, and who can't they replace??

No team in the world has as much depth as Spain right now.
                  ur defense subs are all crap! arbeloa, albiol? pfft...
                  u can see how much spain suffered in the absence of either pique or puyol or both. plus u can see how much barcelona was suffering in their absence.
                  madrid's defense is non-spanish as well which is why unlike previous years, they are actually doing well.

ur forwards, villa, torres and lorrente. torres has been piss poor for so long now, villa seems to have lost his touch recently and lorrente is never used and isnt as good as torres or villa when not in top form.

spain's depth is all in midfield and GK which is wat i initially stated.

germany may not have as much depth as spain has in midfield (most of them are talented but still young and need to mature), but it is more spread out, which makes it a more balanced reserves team
                  Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-19-2011, 07:44 AM.
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

ur defense subs are all crap! arbeloa, albiol? pfft...
                    u can see how much spain suffered in the absence of either pique or puyol or both. plus u can see how much barcelona was suffering in their absence.
                    madrid's defense is non-spanish as well which is why unlike previous years, they are actually doing well.

ur forwards, villa, torres and lorrente. torres has been piss poor for so long now, villa seems to have lost his touch recently and lorrente is never used and isnt as good as torres or villa when not in top form.

spain's depth is all in midfield and GK which is wat i initially stated.

germany may not have as much depth as spain has in midfield (most of them are talented but still young and need to mature), but it is more spread out, which makes it a more balanced reserves team
                    Spain's back four is better than Germany's back four.

Ramos Pique Puyol Arbeloa vs. Boateng Mertesacker Hummels Lahm.

The only defender that's better is Lahm, other than that Spain's back four is better. Also up and coming talent Jordi Alba is showing promising signs and is being watched by Barca.
                    Madrid's defense is not non Spanish, Ramos and Arbeloa play regularly.

Regarding the forwards Villa, Torres, Llorente, Pedro, Negredo are better than Gomez(half spanish), Klose, Muller and Cacau

both teams play with just one striker up front so it doesn't matter if all forwards are not in form.

So I believe in the end the hunger and motivation for the title will work in Germany's favour rather than having more talent over Spain.

Comment

Spain's back four is better than Germany's back four.

Ramos Pique Puyol Arbeloa vs. Boateng Mertesacker Hummels Lahm.

The only defender that's better is Lahm, other than that Spain's back four is better. Also up and coming talent Jordi Alba is showing promising signs and is being watched by Barca.
                      Madrid's defense is not non Spanish, Ramos and Arbeloa play regularly.

Regarding the forwards Villa, Torres, Llorente, Pedro, Negredo are better than Gomez(half spanish), Klose, Muller and Cacau

both teams play with just one striker up front so it doesn't matter if all forwards are not in form.

So I believe in the end the hunger and motivation for the title will work in Germany's favour rather than having more talent over Spain.
                      1) spains starting back line is stronger than germany for sure but their subs suck which is wat i originally said! arbeloa and albiol are piss poor.
                      and madrid's defense has arbeloa who sux. so in other words, its only ramos.
                      again, this is wat i said as well, read my post!

besides, think of it this way, germany has been doing very well inspite of having a weak defense! they have a lot of replacements all of whom are more or less on the same level. badstuber, hummels, boateng, howedes, etc.. so if we lose 1 or 2 of them, their replacement will be the same and their game will not be affected.

however, if spain loses 1 or 2 of their main 4, then their replacements are much weaker which affects their game hugely and makes them more vulnerable. hence a drop in quality for spain.

again, all this i said in my previous post. u just needed to read and comprehend

2) about forwards, first of all, spain's forwards are not necessary better than germany's
                      secondly, again like i said, torres is dead, villa has lost touch and the rest are just subs who are never used or are not at the same level of torres and villa. pedro is not even a target forward! so the same rule applies to forward line, if villa for watever reason is missing or is not performing, spain will have huge problems in converting again cos his replacements are much lower in terms of quality and that will affect spain's performance drastically. (keeping in mind torres is the only one who while on top form can compete with villa but has not been the same for few years now and isnt showing any promising signs either)

germany on the other hand has their forwards all of the same level more or less. gomez, klose, muller. (cacau is also there but he is not on the same level). so if one of them does not perform or is missing, the other 2 can fill in his place perfectly fine and again, germany's game will not be affected drastically, unlike spain.

this too i explained in my previous post

so, in other words, spain has a lot of depth in midfield and GK position, but not in defense and forward like. if they have to use their replacements in defense and forward line, their quality drops drastically, but its not the same for germany

P.S please dont bring in names of youngsters who barca or real are just keeping an eye on! there are hundreds of such names for germany which i didnt mention and dont want to mention cos clearly, no matter how talented they are, they arent on the same level as the main starters
                      Last edited by yashar_fasihnia; 11-20-2011, 12:01 AM.
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

1) spains starting back line is stronger than germany for sure but their subs suck which is wat i originally said! arbeloa and albiol are piss poor.
                        and madrid's defense has arbeloa who sux. so in other words, its only ramos.
                        again, this is wat i said as well, read my post!

besides, think of it this way, germany has been doing very well inspite of having a weak defense! they have a lot of replacements all of whom are more or less on the same level. badstuber, hummels, boateng, howedes, etc.. so if we lose 1 or 2 of them, their replacement will be the same and their game will not be affected.

however, if spain loses 1 or 2 of their main 4, then their replacements are much weaker which affects their game hugely and makes them more vulnerable. hence a drop in quality for spain.

again, all this i said in my previous post. u just needed to read and comprehend

2) about forwards, first of all, spain's forwards are not necessary better than germany's
                        secondly, again like i said, torres is dead, villa has lost touch and the rest are just subs who are never used or are not at the same level of torres and villa. pedro is not even a target forward! so the same rule applies to forward line, if villa for watever reason is missing or is not performing, spain will have huge problems in converting again cos his replacements are much lower in terms of quality and that will affect spain's performance drastically. (keeping in mind torres is the only one who while on top form can compete with villa but has not been the same for few years now and isnt showing any promising signs either)

germany on the other hand has their forwards all of the same level more or less. gomez, klose, muller. (cacau is also there but he is not on the same level). so if one of them does not perform or is missing, the other 2 can fill in his place perfectly fine and again, germany's game will not be affected drastically, unlike spain.

this too i explained in my previous post

so, in other words, spain has a lot of depth in midfield and GK position, but not in defense and forward like. if they have to use their replacements in defense and forward line, their quality drops drastically, but its not the same for germany

P.S please dont bring in names of youngsters who barca or real are just keeping an eye on! there are hundreds of such names for germany which i didnt mention and dont want to mention cos clearly, no matter how talented they are, they arent on the same level as the main starters
                        Well off course if you miss your star starters it will affect your team . That can be said about any team in the world. Some players are just irreplaceable.

I am comfortable in saying no team in the world has the depth of Spain right now.

Comment

Working...
                        X