Balotteli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balotteli

who's your choice of player other than that fantastic argentine fellow ? Man city Italian striker , Mario Balotteli is an animal... Did you see his celebration after Penalty?

He's been labeled with the arrogant “celebration” of the year. Reminds me of Terrel Owens a bit.

dont hate on ballotelli living legend

Comment

where's the clip?

he's a great player, although his heading skills suck, lol, he cant score on headers much but other than that he's a complete striker

Comment

He hasn't achieved anything, yet so much arrogance. He likened himself to Messi if I remember correctly. Although he is good now but I just don't see him being consistently good for more than 1 season.

Comment

At the age of 20 he won a treble Mayhem jaan. Do you consider that achieving nothing?
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I would count the treble as his achievement if he was one of the regulars for his team, which I doubt he was. C Ronaldo has the same arrogance but he has some basis for it, he's consistently good.

Comment

Very good player but horrible attitude.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by mayhem View Post
                I would count the treble as his achievement if he was one of the regulars for his team, which I doubt he was. C Ronaldo has the same arrogance but he has some basis for it, he's consistently good.
                he was a regular. Maybe not a starter all the time cuz there was lots of rotation on that team but he did contribute alot which is why man city paid so much to pick him up. And im pretty sure man city will win EPL this season. They won FA cup last season so thats another trophy for him.

If rossi and cassano recover from their injuries for the euro, italy is going to be beasting it out there with these 3 in their attack.

Comment

He's good, but not that good! against Newcastle he didnt do a thing, Colo had him in his back pocket all night till he got subbed.scored a penalty than gave the keeper that look! whata sportsman!? by the way the 2nd goal was Richards not him.H's no where near the top 10 players in the world but acts like he's god's gift to football! strange guy
                  ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

He's very arrogant but if he is playing at this level at only age 20, he could be one of the next great things in football in the future

Comment

TY for correction...

Originally posted by roy View Post
                      He's good, but not that good! against Newcastle he didnt do a thing, Colo had him in his back pocket all night till he got subbed.scored a penalty than gave the keeper that look! whata sportsman!? by the way the 2nd goal was Richards not him.H's no where near the top 10 players in the world but acts like he's god's gift to football! strange guy

Comment

Working...
                      X