Official PFDC Fantasy Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ommy48 View Post
    damn cmon i lost drose, please let me have kobe?
    Well it seems like you took the asshole *****made route, but I did not expect much from a league with a retard commissioner and jackasses like Nypimp in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      Well it seems like you took the asshole *****made route, but I did not expect much from a league with a retard commissioner and jackasses like Nypimp in it.
      yeah but I don't get him till tomorrow at the earliest, and I took a risk knowing that no one knows if he will play this week at all and I have already lost a few games due to injury to collision and thornton. so all things considered you haven't gotten the short end of the stick yet and probably won't even if i get him it will be only for a couple of games and he will be not 100% which means bad %FG galore knowing kobe, so stop whining. lol. damn that was a long run on sentence!

Comment

ommy are you ****ing serious?

And yes I realize I made this all happen, but if you go through with it thats seriously the biggest ***** move ever. Wow. Sorry masoud I guess I had too high an opinion of everyone in this group

Comment

yea i definitely agree. thats f*cked up ommy.
          drop him and play fair and square with the players you got.

Comment

This is why there should be locks on superstar players where a manager can't drop them for others to pick up. Is there a cap limit on the pick-ups in the league?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
              This is why there should be locks on superstar players where a manager can't drop them for others to pick up. Is there a cap limit on the pick-ups in the league?
              radin did not enable the 'Can't cut list' option. 4 moves per week.

Comment

masoud, plz for the love of God, you start the league next year.
                radin screwed this league up since day 1 and has disappeared since..

another reason i lost to ommy was because he was able to drop drose and pick up other players..

Comment

What a garbage commissioner. The 'can't cut list' should have been enabled long before the season started. I think 4 moves per week is too much. I mean, there are players in your bench for a reason to use. I think there should be an option for two IR reserve spots so you can keep those players injured and be able to pick up two players in replace.

Comment

Congrats to Masoud for winning his back to back PFDC fantasy bball!! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                      Congrats to Masoud for winning his back to back PFDC fantasy bball!! Cheers

Comment

congrats masoud, well done

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                          congrats masoud, well done
                          Mokhlesim My other team in this extremely competitive 14 team league won it all pretty dominantly as well. I schooled them loudmouth Americans

Comment

Well done Masoud! Can't wait for next year.

To be fair to Radin, D.Rose was removed from the can't cut list because he was injured for so long. He was dropped in my other leagues too which have can't cut lists!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Well done Masoud! Can't wait for next year.

To be fair to Radin, D.Rose was removed from the can't cut list because he was injured for so long. He was dropped in my other leagues too which have can't cut lists!
                              Dude removed TOs and was nowhere to be seen for the playoffs when stuff mattered, especially after Nypimp dropped Kobe, luckily for us Kobe decided to become Coachbe for a while.
                              Playing you was a nightmare man, particularly the PO matchup since your team shared 5 major players (Lebron, Bynum, Wall, Cousins, McGee) with my other team and I wanted to win both leagues so bad But I managed to take the title in both
                              Last edited by Masoud_A; 04-17-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X