No announcement yet.

Socrates is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I read that he was a heavy cigarette smoker, all his career he was a smoker, Cigarettes ans sport does not mix together at all. LOL

Comment

Another memory of Javad Alizadeh's work from my childhood:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

He was the cousin of RAI if I am not mistaken... May he RIP
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
            He was the cousin of RAI if I am not mistaken... May he RIP
            No, not cousin. He was his brother.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

8 toman

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X