Arsalan Kazemi 2011/2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsalan Kazemi 2011/2012 Thread

we had one last year, havent really had much news about him this year.

Its his junior year and i think it's a good time for him to enter the NBA draft this summer.
    I havent heard much news about him except his occasional facebook statuses and looks like he's continuing the good run of last year.

Please update this when you can, and his school's progress......any chance they could play in 1st round of march madness??

His shool is on a 6-2 run I think, they are playing Louisiana tomorrow.

Comment

LSU? thats a pretty top school eh? i know for sure there are scouts looking at him so i hope he does really good against them. Since he was put on that top 20 list this year, im sure scouts are watching him.

Comment

Lol it's not LSU, it's Louisiana College. Which is a very small, no name university.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Lol it's not LSU, it's Louisiana College. Which is a very small, no name university.
          lol great....i think they hardly play any good teams

Comment

^^^yea especially with memphis being bad this year they really dont play anybody. Which isnt necessarily a bad thing because it gives them a better chance at a really good record so they can get a tourney bid, or even a chance to win the conference tourney

I think they play temple in a few days, theyre decent...also texas and texas a&m b4 the month is over (all winnable games)
            Also for the record lsu sucks at basketball lol so even if they did play them it wouldnt be a big deal
            spacer.gif

SOOO vs louisana arsalan finished with 20 pts (12-12 ft) and 16 boards in only 21 MINUTES (louisana is awful but still)

he has led the team in rebounding in every game he has played in (he missed 1 with injury) and has been leading scorer in half of those games as well.

He is second on the team in points with 12.6 (.9 behind leader)

He leads the team in rebounds by a wiiiide margin

leads the team in assists (with 3.1, thats a bad sign for a team lol but good for him)

leads team in steals (2 a game)

leads team in blocks (1.6)

so basically this guy is CLEARLY the teams best player. Right now they are 7-2 with an extremely easy schedule. If they keep this up...who knows....

hes third in the nation in rebounds btw with 12

Comment

We all know Arsalan is gonna keep a solid stat, what he needs is a nice team record to highlight his impact on the team. They got to keep this up and pull off a surprise or two to gain more publicity.

Comment

awesome stuff...yes i agree the easier teams they have the better for them to make the tourny....lets keep our fingers crossed and his team needs to step it up too.

Comment

Hes officially leading NCAA in rebounds

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...rseason/yearly

Comment

shyt just realized the rice game starts in half an hour and I live 15 minute walking distance to the stadium. ageh yekitoon inja bood paa dashtam miraftim! Keyan is outa town
                    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                      shyt just realized the rice game starts in half an hour and I live 15 minute walking distance to the stadium. ageh yekitoon inja bood paa dashtam miraftim! Keyan is outa town
                      lmao since AK started playing in Rice I see you making an excuse for not going to his games. Dude if you dont want to go to his games nobody would hold it against you

Comment

what!!?? I am not even in Texas more than half of the week as I leave for work. Everyone in the airport and the airline knows me as I fly EVERY WEEK. The other half I need to be with my family and help them out with everything they need. enshalah yeh rooz bacheh dar mishi. bachat madreseh mireh mifahmi yani chi. It aint easy

If you see me online now its because I am on vacation. Had not been on PFDC for 7 months. Good to see nothing has changed with the usual suspects.
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          man if i was u i would just go, u dont need anyone...it'll be great to see him in action

Comment

here's a schedule of their remaining games this year

rice schedule.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              man if i was u i would just go, u dont need anyone...it'll be great to see him in action
                              Thanks ekki jaan,

actually I never even thought about tickets when the season started because Keyan said he had tickets and his tickets are wayy batter than the ones I could have gotton since they come directly from arslan himself. If remembered the game waas today I would got both tickets from him since he is outa town. I know my father in law would have loved to see hi in action too.

What makes it tougher is am 100% positive (even though its a guess) that this will be his last year. My family and I are going to cali and vegas for the next 10 days, when I come back I'll try to make it to every single home game.the wife will hate it but you gotta do what you gotta do!

Comment

Working...
                              X