No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi 2011/2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess it could be better if he waits til next year but his team sucks..he'd have to really dominate next year. u gotta strike the iron while its hot, if he's gonna be top 5 rebounder in all of NCAA then i dont see why he would not enter NBA draft....but even if he waits til next year thats cool too, he just gotta make sure not to get injured and i just wish his team at least played a few decent teams but they never do

Comment

^yeah, its sad theyre going to a stronger conference a year after he graduates

Comment

can't wait to see this guy in the NBA!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Updates please.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Updates please.
            They just lost their first C-USA Conference championship game against North Carolina today. Arsalan had 10pts 12 rebounds 5 steals and a block.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              They just lost their first C-USA Conference championship game against North Carolina today. Arsalan had 10pts 12 rebounds 5 steals and a block.
              which north carolina?

Comment

man u meant EAST carolina
                i was like damn they played n. carolina? that would've put him on the radar

Comment

Arsalan and the Owls season is officially finished as they were knocked out of the C-USA tourney today by East Carolina.

Good luck next year AK14

Comment

he finished the season with another double-double. he had a good season. now he needs to workout and get better for the all important senior season. his final change to show the nba scouts his abilities.
                    IRI = FAILED

Comment

he's #14 in rebound leaders... with 10.3 rebs/game in all of NCAA (not just his division)

#31 in steals in all of NCAA....with 2.07 steals/game

and had something like a record 44 double-doubles

i think he can enter and get picked up by someone.....its sad Iran didnt make the olympics that would've been huge for his exposure too

Comment

what i find odd about him is that he does not seem to have a outside range. he might be okay on short range right now in ncaa, but when you try to go to nba you better be able to nail from the outside also. that is why he is getting a lot of rebound for his small size as he lurks around the paint for loose balls and easy lay in.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

here he is in a top 5 highlight of their conference...he got #1 with a steal and a nice dunk

http://www.css-sports.com/pages/main

Comment

wait so is arsalan entering the draft?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Arsalan regressed a bit instead of progress this season. Very disappointed, he still has the childish Amateur Iranian mentality always complaining about his coach. Someone who is close to him should ask him to STFU and just work on his game instead of crying like a ***** on Facebook cause he think his coach doesnt like him.

Comment

^^that is true, he is still a child, hopefully he will have a great agent to help him thru his nba draft.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X