No announcement yet.

Arsalan Kazemi 2011/2012 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is there any word yet whether or not arsalan is going to enter the draft?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
      so is there any word yet whether or not arsalan is going to enter the draft?
      No i think he's gonna play another year and enter next year

Comment

Rice University forward Kazemi asks NBA for evaluation

Comment

^^he will not enter the draft even if the evaluation comes back for a 1st round pick. he has admittedly said that he will finish college before any decision is made. this year's draft is really competitive and i do not see him getting pick in the 1st.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

i think it also depends on how he does in try outs. Dont they have try outs for draft players? i know there are some camps that he should attend and scouts are there watching. Then there is also team try outs. if they see him perform well against other players, he will have a chance.

Comment

^^yeah that is true, there are camps like that. we just have to see what happens.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                ^^he will not enter the draft even if the evaluation comes back for a 1st round pick. he has admittedly said that he will finish college before any decision is made. this year's draft is really competitive and i do not see him getting pick in the 1st.
                You are kidding yourself if you think he would not enter if he was to be a 1st round pick, geez people work that brain of yours.

Comment

^^ have you seen the 2012 class yet, just because you are projected to go in the first does not mean you will. secondly base on his facebook page which i visit frequently he has been very clear that he will not go until he finishes his college. which is a smart move if you ask me. one more year of college ball, more exposure, especially coming from a small division league. but we have to wait and see
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^ have you seen the 2012 class yet, just because you are projected to go in the first does not mean you will. secondly base on his facebook page which i visit frequently he has been very clear that he will not go until he finishes his college. which is a smart move if you ask me. one more year of college ball, more exposure, especially coming from a small division league. but we have to wait and see
                    Wow you visit his facebook page? And you contradict yourself, if he is to be projected as a first round pick in this deep class then he is a prodigy who would not be overlooked. I'm not saying he will but you claiming he would never enter the draft this year even if he gets projected as a first round pick after he himself has applied to be evaluated is funny.

Comment

^^how is that contradicting, many players go thru evaluation before they decide to enter the draft and they decide whether they should go for it or stay put for another year. there are many players who are projected to be pick in the first yet they are not even drafted.this is not a exact science. how many bust first round picks are round right now.

again he has clearly side the he will try the camps this year and to see where he stands, and to get his name out there, then he will try to improve his weakness come next ncaa season while the scouts looking for him to see if he in fact made the necessary improvement for them to take a chance on him.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

^^how is that contradicting, many players go thru evaluation before they decide to enter the draft and they decide whether they should go for it or stay put for another year. there are many players who are projected to be pick in the first yet they are not even drafted.this is not a exact science. how many bust first round picks are round right now.

again he has clearly side the he will try the camps this year and to see where he stands, and to get his name out there, then he will try to improve his weakness come next ncaa season while the scouts looking for him to see if he in fact made the necessary improvement for them to take a chance on him.
                        You are thick as a lumberjack, whatever you say man I give up.

Comment

^^no, do not give up, please comeback and explain yourself instead of make off the wall remarks that you do not know about.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            You are thick as a lumberjack, whatever you say man I give up.
                            FYI, http://isna.ir/fa/news/91021910900/%...A7%D8%A8%D9%8A
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Most of you might know from his facebook, but he decided to play one more year at rice and enter the draft in 2013

he is actually picked as TOP 10 power forward pick for 2013 year
                              although he's truly a small forward, but i guess cuz of his rebounding and in rice he plays bigger guys mostly

Comment

^^hope he has a great season next year.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X