No announcement yet.

3 Iranians in UFC - 2 of them fighting on january 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please vote in my signature so that reza madadi wins !! he is a bit ill but still iranian vote for him

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool plz check from min 2 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

wow, another very tough opponent. Can't see any way he could stay in UFC if he doesn't win this one. I really would like to see more wrestling from him, his wild striking and like previously send dependence on the one punch knockout is really affecting his fighting negatively IMO. I believe he can win this one, but only if he fights smart and with a strategy. I can't stand seeing him lose again, it kills me every time. GO KAMAL.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Finally an Iranian wins in the UFC. Reza Madadi won against Yoislandy Izquierdo with a guillotine choke in the 2nd round. He wasn't that impressive though, so don't expect big things from him in the future.

How humiliating for his opponent though, he had to tap on his ass with both hands :P

Comment

damn that was one hell of a guillotine though

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              damn that was one hell of a guillotine though
              Yep it was almost perfect, the guy was tapping straight away. You can tell by his record he has great chokes.

Here's another gif..

His stand up definitely needs work though even though the opponent he faced today looked has great stand up.

If you want to watch the full fight follow this link http://www.facebook.com/UFC/app_247211121995467 and click on prelims box on left bottom corner and put it to about 6:16, although you have to like the UFC fan page before you can view it.

Comment

Another link http://www.mmatko.com/reza-madadi-vs...l-tv-2-prelim/
                He showed zero stand up, but great wrestling and awesome submission. Happy to see an Iranian win in UFC, he has a lot of work to do. Anyone have any idea what he was arguing about after the fight ?

Comment

what happened to kamal's fight? doesnt he have another one coming up?

Comment

just saw on kamal's fb page that he lost via submission today

Comment

I'm pretty sure Kamal will surely be kicked out of the UFC now. Third loss by submission. Didn't show anything in any of his fights. Slow, poor striking, and surprisingly out wrestled.. Props to him for coming this far, I wish it would've turned out another way. Hopefully he opened the way for more Iranians in the UFC. I think Reza Madadi came through him.

Comment

sigh.. video incase u guys wanna see http://www.mmashareforum.com/serious...us-t55687.html

Comment

I saw kamal in the airport in Iran. I recognized him right away and went to take a picture with him. I was so surprised at his kindness and that he was so down to earth. He was on his way to Sweden to help Reza Madadi so we had time to sit and talk a lot. really nice guy and caring guy. And Reza, we are from same city and have alot common friends. I love his humor and he always shows that he is Iranian .. He always makes entrance with Persian music and fight under the Iranian flag ..
                          TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Kamal is out of UFC but started his training again some weeks ago, he will fight in another promotion maybe Bellator, for now not Strikeforce thats for sure but he has the chance to join UFC again with some victories.......

for more info join our facebook official kamal prince of persia fan page

Comment

Working...
                            X