Has Mourinho ruined El Clasico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Mourinho ruined El Clasico?

this is supposed to be one of the nicest games in the world, both teams in their prime, full of stars...especially messi vs. ronaldo

but ever since mourinho came along, madrid plays nothing but a dirty game, full of rough fouls and off the ball intentional kicks, pushes, hitting....i mean come on! The game has lost its beauty, instead of seeing a nice game, i see a game full of fouls, yelling and frustration.

there have been about 10 clasicos since last year, 3 league games, 2 CL, 3 copa del rey, and 2 spanish super cup....most of them have been terrible

Madrid is a great team with full of stars, they dont need to play like some bottom table team that is defensive and desperate to throw the other team out of their game. They need to just play football and stop this non sense rough fouls. Refs have been so lenient not giving people like alonso and pepe red cards in first halves.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

The poll is expired.

Mourinho is a prick , his turned the team into a bunch of cheats! I couldn't believe the dirty tactics which they were employing!!

I would, kick his ass out and and bring in Bielsa along with a few skilled small players so we can start playing football again rather than fighting.

Comment

Yeah he's the "Special One" alright! His specialty is to turn "the beautiful game" into "the ugly game"! He did it at Porto, Chelsea, Inter and now Madrid!
      HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
      you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Im a real madrid fan...and voted Yes. I got bored of watching the same old classico again. Barcelona is beatable, but not by playing diarra,alonso,pepe in midfield.

no realplaymaker..... while barca had 6 playmakers..

Comment

mourinho is desperate to beat barca, so he is trying different tactics..
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

further, i would get rid of pepe, lass and coentrao because they are useless.

Comment

His rotation in defense is very unstable...he has to keep a fixed back line if he wants to improve defensively. A coach like mourinho should know that altintop cannot play right back, especially the flank barca is good at penetrating. Pepe was a disgrace to all Real madrid fans. Even worse was Higuain, he didnt touch the ball once.

Kaka deserves a starting spot. As a real madrid fan, unfortunately the only player i will ever respect in that squad is Casillas- what a ****ing legend.

This classico has become so boring and stupid- not because barca has been winning all the time, but because its no longer football. Every 2seconds there is a fight and someone rolls on the floor crying. ffs grow up and act like men, Messi, Ramos, Pepe, Puyol, Xavi, Xabi alonso all of them without any exceptions.

Go watch Man U vs city or Arsenal and Tottenham and learn a thing or two.

Comment

Real vs Barca was never a great game in my eyes. ManUnited vs Arsenal is the best game!
                sigpic

Comment

If Pepe spent less time doing the dirty tactics and more time concentrating on his defensive duties (i.e. not allowing Puyol simply run in front of you) then the story would be very different. You guys are right, the only respectable madrid player is Casilas

Comment

30 million for this loser...
                    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      30 million for this loser...
                      for pepe?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        for pepe?
                        yea.. that too long time ago when prices were less inflated!
                        ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                          yea.. that too long time ago when prices were less inflated!
                          jeezez i thought those prices were for forwards only, u hardly see defenders get that much.

anyway he's been overrated, he couldnt even hold kaebi in WC 06

Comment

any more voters? lol

Comment

its makes for interesting football, i think the game is more beautiful than ever,
                              sure both sides and often real look like idiots with their theatrics but i find it amusing

Comment

Working...
                              X