X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Classico = Ultimate flop fest.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
      its makes for interesting football, i think the game is more beautiful than ever,
      sure both sides and often real look like idiots with their theatrics but i find it amusing
      hows it more exciting? theres no rhythm...its a foul fest especially from madrid side...they go for a tackle on each ball, its like damn can u relax a bit and try to win the ball back like any other game? i really think if real just plays their usual game they can be much more successful than going for barca player's knees and shins on every touch

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        hows it more exciting? theres no rhythm...its a foul fest especially from madrid side...they go for a tackle on each ball, its like damn can u relax a bit and try to win the ball back like any other game? i really think if real just plays their usual game they can be much more successful than going for barca player's knees and shins on every touch
        Next time watch how many times Barca players are actually hardly fouled. Real plays dirty but the whole Barcelona team has added flopping to their main game now, whenever I watch Barcelona play I wanna beat the shit out of those flopping mofos with my golf club so they would have an authentic reason to flop all they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
          Next time watch how many times Barca players are actually hardly fouled. Real plays dirty but the whole Barcelona team has added flopping to their main game now, whenever I watch Barcelona play I wanna beat the shit out of those flopping mofos with my golf club so they would have an authentic reason to flop all they want.

i dont know man even people who dont watch soccer/football that have seen parts of this game, they say the same thing, they notice how madrid plays with so much anger and challenges every ball

Comment

i dont know man even people who dont watch soccer/football that have seen parts of this game, they say the same thing, they notice how madrid plays with so much anger and challenges every ball

Comment

whats he doin backin his ass into his k!r?

Comment

whats he doin backin his ass into his k!r?
                Whatever they are doing the crowd seems unimpressed

Comment

Real Madrid injured three barca players in the game... 2 have injuries putting them out for over 2 weeks
                  Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                  http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                  [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                  Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                    Real Madrid injured three barca players in the game... 2 have injuries putting them out for over 2 weeks
                    Good.

Comment

Barcelona are a bunch of divers.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        Barcelona are a bunch of divers.
                        iniesta got injured, is that diving?

sanchez out 3 months, damn he should stop diving too

Comment

Working...
                        X