• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigi Buffon named best goal keeper of last 25 years

here's the list:

http://www.iffhs.de/?388d85ff8b00388...ec70aeedb88419

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    Mohamed Abullaziz Al-Deayea
    Is the guy who respectfully received 8 goals up his rear end who is chosen as 2nd place? Maybe he was selected due to his improvement as in his farewell match he only let 7 goals in against Juventus in a 7-1 loss.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Is the guy who respectfully received 8 goals up his rear end who is chosen as 2nd place? Maybe he was selected due to his improvement as in his farewell match he only let 7 goals in against Juventus in a 7-1 loss.

ya man i cant believe there is a saudi and Qatari keeper on that 100 list and NO iranian......i guess u really cant include abedzadeh in there, iran hardly participated in anything too important outside asia

Comment

Well done to Asia's no. 2 goalie......You heard me right, I called him no. 2....

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

when oliver kahn is not the no. 1, it means we have a crime right here

Comment

seriously, what the fcuk is this shit?
            (I can understand how that ranking came together according to the system they applied, but in the end when Kahn didnt turn out as no. 1, they must have realized that they did something wrong)

A role-model of my youth. And I refused to have any role-models that age.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
              when oliver kahn is not the no. 1, it means we have a crime right here
              kahn didnt even play in 2006 WC, he played the very last game for 3rd place. obviously he's not the best and u cant get owned by azizi and be #1

Comment

Comment

Lol Kahn was by far the best goalkeeper!! He was only benched 2006 because Klinsmann didnt like him, Kahn had a very special character. Lets see the best of Kahn will kill them all. The others were all World Class Goalkeepers but Kahn saved sometimes shots where you tought thats physically not possible. But never forgett kahns mistake in The WC Final 2002 or against Real madrid

Comment

^^^true

kahn is in one league with the likes of lev yashin, sepp meier or dino zoff. buffon and the others are not.

btw his mistake in the wc02 final was due to a hand injury, he got in the semi-final. they knew about it and still let him play.
                    germany might have even won the final.

Comment

kahn is #5 on that list which is not bad at all so not sure why u guys are stressing over it.

there are many other greats as keepers and other positions who get over looked when it comes to judging whos best...just cuz of their situation, i.e. teams they played in, injuries, etc....

i think if anything olie is same level as the other top 5 guys on that list...not any better....so using the term "by far" is not appropriate cuz in no way he is waaay better than buffon, casillas, van der sar and them

Comment

I'd rank Peter schmeichel even better than Buffon to be honest , but In terms of achievements probably Gigi did better but in terms of goalkeeping Schmichel is the man !
                        sigpic

Comment

lol buffon is the best end of discussion
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ ino. Boro bache basketball nega kon. Kahn was the first goalkeeper who was the best player of a world cup as a goalkeeper!! and he reaches the 2nd place in the best player of the world!

Comment

have some respect my friend

how many WC did kahn win?
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X