Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haddadi goes Hakeem on Deandre Jordan (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddadi goes Hakeem on Deandre Jordan (Video)

Dream Shake baby!

They didn't show the next play where he got owned by blake

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      Dude you think I'm gonna upload that? And he did not get owned, it was Cunningham who got surprised by Blake's explosiveness, Hamed was too late anyway.

Comment

Hamed shared my video on his wall

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          man stop spreading shit like that...he did NOT get owned. he got to the basket late, it was cunningham who got owned cuz blake beat him to the dribble and went to the basket...u cant blame that on hamed. there were couple of times that blake actually didnt go for a dunk when hamed was in front of him, he actually respects him.

Comment

the thing that pisses me off about hamed and he cant seem to fix is his FOULING. That is the only reason he doesnt play much. You cant draw 3 fouls in 5 min. of playing time...no matter how much points and rebounds u get. If he fixes his fouling situation he can play alot longer.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              the thing that pisses me off about hamed and he cant seem to fix is his FOULING. That is the only reason he doesnt play much. You cant draw 3 fouls in 5 min. of playing time...no matter how much points and rebounds u get. If he fixes his fouling situation he can play alot longer.
              On a side note I honestly dont see no dream shake in the video but who cares not everyone is gonna notice

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                On a side note I honestly dont see no dream shake in the video but who cares not everyone is gonna notice
                they're just not used to centers scoring like that anymore LOL now days centers only do dunks or layups (easy baskets) they dont shoot

Comment

they're just not used to centers scoring like that anymore LOL now days centers only do dunks or layups (easy baskets) they dont shoot
                  The best Center in the league has no post moves and arguably only two moves other than ugly dunks

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                    The best Center in the league has no post moves and arguably only two moves other than ugly dunks
                    i think marc gasol is one of the best centers in the world, but defensively he's not as good as haddadi in block shots. Other than that he's one of the best out there.

Comment

i think marc gasol is one of the best centers in the world, but defensively he's not as good as haddadi in block shots. Other than that he's one of the best out there.
                      Marc Gasol is formidable and no way you can compare him to Hamed, Gasol is just the better center especially defensively. but I was talking about D12

Comment

it pissed me off how one of the commentators tried to discredit him by saying a.jordan didn't try to make a block!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                          it pissed me off how one of the commentators tried to discredit him by saying a.jordan didn't try to make a block!!
                          Well he didnt cause Jordan is a stupid buffoon.

Comment

they're playing suns now, its half time, he played 4 min but got no stats...but memphis in general is playing crap...i didnt watch, did anyone see how he do?

Comment

it's great to see his teammates cheer him on when he makes a shot. My favorite team after the lakers is the grizzlies :-)
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X