2012 African Cup of Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 African Cup of Nations

IMO, this is a pretty good and exciting tournament. but this year its missing some big teams like nigeria, egypt, cameroon, south africa, and more but you still have ivory coast, ghana, senegal, mali, and some emerging teams in the continent like burkina faso and gabon.

personally, im keeping an eye on our boy mahmadou tall....i caught a bit of burkina faso's game earlier this week and he played pretty well, pp really needs to keep him

not sure how many of us here on pfdc will be interested but if anyone wants to watch any games im gonna post live streaming for the matches as much as i can.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Gabon vs Morocco is at half time right now. morocco is winning 1-0

if anyone is interested here is live streaming for the match: http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/29491/1/g...am-online.html
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Im cheering for Toones! Gooo tunisa

Comment

this guy aubameyang from gabon is such an explosive player....very quick, agile, and technical. hes creating some good counter attacks for gabon its only a matter of time before he sets cousin up for a great chance.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

WHAT A FINISH!

abuyemang ties the game up in the 77th minuet off of a magnificent volley

this kid is only 22 years old by the way

morocco 1-1 gabon
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

WOW! gabon again scores! this time its cousin......great control and good finish by cousin

morroco 1-2 gabon
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

gabon could have and should have finished off the game....moulounqui (plays for nice in france) misses a sitter right in front of the goal.

85th min: morocco 1-2 gabon
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

morocco given a penalty and converts it...houssein kharja scores is second goal of the game for morocco

90th minuet: morocco 2-2 gabon
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

gabon scores a 97th minuet game winner off a a BEAUTIFUL free kick! goal scored by zite mbanagoye wow this has to be the most exciting football match ive watched in a long time....morocco is now eliminated.

FT: morocco 2-3 gabon
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Ivory Coast will win it this year for sure!
                    sigpic

Comment

highlights of the gabon morocco match:

Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

50th minuet:

Botswana 1-4 Guinea

botswana was really lucky to make the tournament....theyre definately not even a top 15 african team
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

5-1 for guinea now....mamahdou bah with a rocket shot from outside the box game is in the 84th minuet now
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

6-1 now......goal scored by naby souma in the 87th minuet
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

FT: botswana 1-6 guinea
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                              X