Capello quits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capello quits!

Stupid Brits never learn they are just too proud and disillusioned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16941457

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Stupid Brits never learn they are just too proud and disillusioned.
    Reminds me of Iranians

Comment

England never had a chance so capello saved himself a headache

Comment

There is just way to much pressure on the England national team , any coach that you would get they would still not be happy and criticize him . The amount of pressure that the media puts is incredible . I'm surprised that he was even able to do it - Best option right now would be either David Moyes , Harry Redknapp . but I don't see how it would happen in the middle of the season and where you have Tottenham being in the tittle race as well . and people saying bring in Mourinho that would be his dream job but we would not leave Real Madrid until he wins La Liga at least !
        sigpic

Comment

Mourinho will win la liga this year, so he can go to england after it but it would hilarious seeing how mourinho will deal with the media pressure LOL

Comment

I don't think the FA will bring a coach until the Euro cup , they're more looking for a permanent coach
            sigpic

Comment

and of course he is just gonna laugh at the english media he is just way to funny when he comes to england. Complete different personality

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                Mourinho will win la liga this year, so he can go to england after it but it would hilarious seeing how mourinho will deal with the media pressure LOL
                It's funny you would not know Real is leading la liga comfortably with all the fake hype Media and Barcelona bandwagoners create around their flop masters.

Comment

Working...
                X