**UEFA CL Final- Arsenal vs. Barca soniqs Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**UEFA CL Final- Arsenal vs. Barca soniqs Thread***

Guys, This thread is the official thread of the Champions League final.
    Please post all your pre-game news, post-game news, live updates, game pictures, Kori khooni's and kholase everything related to the final Here.

And remember:

Arsenal will win, cause they're brilliant
    Like a hole in the wall, Barca'll get drillian
    Arsenal are gonna make millions
    Don't get vex, I'm just being reallion

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian soccer fan
      Arsenal will win, cause they're brilliant
      Like a hole in the wall, Barca'll get drillian
      Arsenal are gonna make millions
      Don't get vex, I'm just being reallion

Comment

Rijkaard keeps Gunners guessing

Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard will not decide if Lionel Messi will play in the Champions League final against Arsenal until the day of the game.

Messi has been one of Barcelona's most creative influences and has played a significant role in his team's run to a second straight Primera Liga title and a European final but he has been sidelined of late with a thigh injury.

The Argentinian international trained this evening with the rest of his team-mates and is praying that he will be selected.

But Rijkaard has the young striker and Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger guessing on the eve of the big showdown.

I will wait until tomorrow to name the 18 players, said Rijkaard.

'We still have one training session, including Messi and we will have to wait and see what happens. We are all happy that Leo is improving.'

Man, I cant wait until Arsenal gets some ASS-whooping!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
          Rijkaard keeps Gunners guessing
          Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard will not decide if Lionel Messi will play in the Champions League final against Arsenal until the day of the game.
          Messi has been one of Barcelona's most creative influences and has played a significant role in his team's run to a second straight Primera Liga title and a European final but he has been sidelined of late with a thigh injury.
          The Argentinian international trained this evening with the rest of his team-mates and is praying that he will be selected.
          But Rijkaard has the young striker and Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger guessing on the eve of the big showdown.
          I will wait until tomorrow to name the 18 players, said Rijkaard.
          'We still have one training session, including Messi and we will have to wait and see what happens. We are all happy that Leo is improving.'
          Man, I cant wait until Arsenal gets some ASS-whooping!
          Arsenal wil lose...indeed

Comment

Barca chekaresh mikoneh!!!!!!!????????

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
              SOORAKH SOORAKHESH MIKONEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
                Own goal be khodesh mizane!!!!

Comment

soniq you bastard I was going to open this thread...

anyways I just hope Barca win it in regular time cuz I have a big job interview half an hour after the game is scheduled to end, so if there is extra time and I miss it I will kill someone!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                    soniq you bastard I was going to open this thread...
                    anyways I just hope Barca win it in regular time cuz I have a big job interview half an hour after the game is scheduled to end, so if there is extra time and I miss it I will kill someone!
                    dont worry bro, they game will end in normal time with a barcelona ownage by arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                      dont worry bro, they game will end in normal time with a barcelona ownage by arsenal
                      you are dreaming!

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                        you are dreaming!
                        we'll see........
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sol - Win would be the perfect end to my difficult season
                        Barcelona
                        Arsenal
                        Champions League
                        Barcelona v Arsenal
                        Champions League Round F
                        Stade de France
                        Wed, May 17, 2006, 7.45pm

By Mo Khan

Sol Campbell faces the daunting prospect of shutting out Ronaldinho et al when Arsenal face Barcelona in the Champions League Final on Wednesday evening.

But after the injury-ravaged season he's endured so far, the powerful England international is determined to end it on a high.

Having finally shaken off the niggling knocks to his ankles and calves, Campbell came through the Gunners' final three Premiership fixtures of the season unscathed - and back on song.

"This last month or so has given me much to sing about," says Campbell. "I have come through playing three games in six days - so its fantastic for me. At the start of the season I was playing two games, three games and not really flowing.

"I had a lot of injuries which were around [my] ankles and calves and things like that so obviously it's going to slow you down - you're not going to be as sharp as you want to be.

"It's been difficult, there's no two ways about it. Just playing-wise and health-wise and things like that - its much better because what I want to do on the pitch, I can do.

And that's certainly good news for the Gunners as they await their prestigious date at the Stade de France. The 31-year-old is a known admirer of the arts and revealed he could easily pen a paperback on his extraordinary campaign.

"I probably could write a book on this season," he says. "You learn from your experiences. I've played football for a long time now and you've got to take the highs and the lows. But when the lows come and the knocks come you do learn more and you do get tougher."

Arsenal will need Campbell to be at his 'toughest' as they strive to nullify the considerable threat of the Barcelona forward-line. But the 31-year-old displayed his steely determination when he declared:

"Reaching finals like this is definitely what every player wants.

"For Arsenal it's a massive game and obviously we'll all go out there gunning to win it."

Comment

Henry Thinking:
                          " Man.....Ima gonna own this nigga's @ss"

Comment

wow soniq......

Comment

Good thread Soniq.

ARSENAL WILL OWN TONIGHT

Gilberto knows Ronaldinho and will be able to shut him down at times, but who knows Henry and wat he can do??? NO ONE!!!!!

This will be the greatest Champions League EVER. Arsenal WILL WIN.

Comment

Working...
                              X